OneDrop Presents: Reboot! - Available Sunday May 28th - 11:59pm ET!

I forgot about this. Neat that I happen to be up but appears the site didn’t get the memo.

1 Like

3 Likes

I shoulda used a different site. Now i wont get the color i wanted. Stayed up way late too. Ugh

5 Likes

The hung drops always seem to happen during these odd drop times, C’est la vie and time for bed :sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Yeah I ended up just ordering the one I wanted from somewhere else, luckily it seems the red ones aren’t tooooo popular

2 Likes

Darn. I really wanted blue :confused: super bummed now.

1 Like

Really wanted a clear, which are now sold out on the other shop. C’mon YYE!

3 Likes

I confess I had planned to order elsewhere due to wanting to grab a pair of hubstacks as well that are out of stock on YYE. I managed to snag a clear!

The worst part about midnight launches is needing to keep the tech support awake for the midnight launches…

Good night and good luck!

5 Likes

I just ordered from another site. Grabbed black of course

1 Like

The red is HOT. It would have been my pick if I wasn’t matching my clear Rebirth.

2 Likes

Should i just go to bed or do you think theyll fix this?

1 Like

I got Red elsewhere, which is a bummer YYE has the BEST customer service and I’m super loyal to them, but I can’t miss out on this one.

Almost got purple, but that red just pops man!!!

3 Likes

I don’t think it will get fixed until morning.

2 Likes

I agree with this opinion but hopefully they will reschedule the drop so people can plan to be online to get what they want.

2 Likes

I think to keep things fair for everyone, instead of dropping randomly in the middle of the night or something, they should announce a new time tomorrow so everyone has an equal shot

Crossing fingers at least :eyes: @AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertEric

1 Like

They probably would have responded here if they were awake and knew what the problem was. Guess im going to bed. Hopefully someone will sell me a blue one later.
Sigh

1 Like

Hopefully it doesn’t randomly open up and get sold out

2 Likes

Hey grab a blue for me if you can :wink:

3 Likes

That’s my only fear and it won’t be anyone’s fault it will just be because the system randomly decided to work

2 Likes

I’m gonna regret missing this one for sure. Anyone who doesn’t enjoy theirs, I WILL trade you. For something.