One Drop YoYos Official News

Its very, very good.

1 Like

Did you snag one of the recessed cup protos? I agree, I like it way more than the released version lol.

3 Likes

It’s been a couple weeks and those Brass SE’s might be dropping any day now!

Really hoping to land some Brass Energy domes. Also, how cool would it be if they dropped some Brass flats too!

4 Likes

When was the last time OD manufactured a brass yoyo?

Sure would love a.brass Parlay :wink:

4 Likes

Brass energy domes….just sayin’ :wink:

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! More brass acquired.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I snagged a pair of brass domes. Was wanting something heavier than brass ultra lights, but not a fan of how spikes and energy domes look. So it was nice to see these in the lineup.

2 Likes

Finally got my energy domes :smiley: shoutout @Joe77

3 Likes

Woohoo!

I’m glad they did another run. Can’t get enough of those Brass SE’s! :grin:

2 Likes

Shipping to Canada costs more than the SEs themselves…

2 Likes

Shipping is crazy these days, not One Drop’s problem. It just is what it is.

2 Likes

I buy a lot of stuff from international sites, their shipping is expensive.

To be fair last time I bought side effects from them they threw in an extra set.

6 Likes

I know I just shipped some items to Canada, probably similar to what SE’s would be, was a bit over $20. USPS just keeps going up and up in price.

1 Like

I just left the USPS and they quoted me over 30$ to ship a yoyo in a tiny box to Canada!!

3 Likes

it is pretty crazy - I had to pay 170$ to ship a 6x6x6 light box to Japan. It wasn’t even the most expensive option either!

That package and shipping used to cost me around 70-80$ and was 10x faster then it is now.

3 Likes

Really wanted some brass energy domes, but I was too late to the party, so I got some brass spikes and domes instead. Can’t wait to try them!

3 Likes

Yeah those went quick!

2 Likes

Just seeing this. Ohh well

1 Like

The recessed cup looks amazing! I would’ve loved to get it heavier since the normal Gen 2 is way too light for me : p

1 Like

Bluebird Cerakote Kamaraiju

Half pastel light blue and half pastel light orange. 40 units made. $86. Dropping tomorrow, Thursday, February 15th at 11am Pacific

19 Likes