One Drop Wizard

I’m already having a hard time arguing with my wallet. This can’t keep happening.

2 Likes

I’m down for that! I was just discussing with someone that I’d like to also see the Cafe Racer come back, boosted and with ultra lights.

1 Like

I’ve been bugging them about the M1 revival for a few years now haha. They said it’s been in the plans, so one day!

2 Likes

Any predictions on the shape?

1 Like

I’m going either W or H.

1 Like

Based on this pic, it has the appearance of a pretty rounded cup, so I’m leaning towards organic-ish.

2 Likes

would you consider the shutter more H shape or organic?

Absolutely not organic in any way lmao

1 Like

I always thought of it as an organic H, but that was just my way of perceiving it.

It’s an H with certain slightly rounded off elements/cuts, so you could call it “rounded H” I guess lol but even that’s stretching the truth a little bit. Classifying any part of that yoyo as organic is just… not correct.

I think the Peak and Creep are some of the best examples of organics. Nice smooth, uninterrupted curve shape until you hit the response area.

Anyway… back to the Wizard :woman_mage::woman_mage::woman_mage:

5 Likes

Ahh ok, I understand. now I get the concept. Thanks for explaining it to me.

3 Likes

Maybe in the box art?

3 Likes

That does look organic to me.

Who’s teleporting inside the onedrop vault to acquire the secrets plans for this to release to the public? :rofl:

It’s on OneDrop IG story

Does boosted just mean they figured out a way to make it spin faster or are they referring to a different aspect?

Boy this got all of us losing sleep. What are them dudes in Eugene up Too!

1 Like

Different aspect. “Boosted” means they take a yoyo they regularly make in 6061 aluminum alloy, ever so slightly redesign it for 7075 aluminum alloy (a heavier and more durable metal), but make the final result lighter while retaining the same profile shape.

2 Likes

I’m not losing sleep over this.

I’m just not sleeping soundly.

I’m keeping my eyes closed for the same amount of time as usual.

I just wake up SCREAMING😂

6 Likes

I want to state for the record I was wrong about a lot of things lol. Still a sweet throw! I’m mostly upset that I got the material choice wrong. That just has a 7075 sheen to it and you can’t tell me otherwise!

1 Like