One Drop VTWO Restock! New solid colors!

13 Likes

just too late @MoonageMin

2 Likes

Still no orange (or pink or green), but dat blue…! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

but dat black :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Dat purple

But I am team SF Cadence ES now haha
Still love my VTWO though

2 Likes

This round of the purple looks less bead-blasted than the original run, and that bead blasting created this magnificent hue-shifting shimmer. But this version of the purple still looks quite pretty.

2 Likes

Oh it’s not the same? I thought it was the deep purple. If it looks like the photo I’m not so interested. I just thought it was the lighting that was giving it a pink hue

It’s really hard to capture in a photo, but this comes pretty close:

4 Likes

That was the colour I would have ideally wanted. But I am super happy with my brown. :slight_smile:
Looks like the new ones are pyramatte finish.
I do like the MC I have it in purple.
But I don’t think the finish looks that nice compared to the bead blasted VTWO

Edit: I think this photo makes it look a lot nicer than it actually is

4 Likes

Well, to be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any other yoyo with the same lustrous purple finish as the first run VTWO. It really is something special. So I’m not entirely surprised that even One Drop hasn’t been able to duplicate it since (for any yoyo).

4 Likes

Let’s pretend I didn’t say this…I got an annoyingly hyper image to keep up on these boards…

But I really like how you’ve got such a wide array of colors in your collection and think it’s nice that your MMC and VTWO aren’t in the same colors.

3 Likes

Ever since I saw this video I always wanted a purple yoyo.

2 Likes

Maybe in like 10 years we’ll have enough skills to add that trick to our trick-a-week challenge! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha it was more the contrast between the black wall, the yellow string the purple yoyo that just popped and really did it for me.

2 Likes

I hear u… but that Black doe!!:raised_hands:t4:

1 Like