One Drop CODE 1

With One Drop bringing back the CODE 1, I was wondering what the consensus was on this throw. Does it hold up to more current releases? Is anybody excited for the re-release? Are there any other throws you would like to see resurrected?

1 Like

It’s a great throw for it’s time, and holds up to today’s standards as an amazingly fun throw, but I’d go a different direction if you’re wanting to compete. If competition is not your angle, then yeah, pick this up ASAP.

I have one and I use it everyday.

They need to bring back the onedrop M1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am SUPER excited. I’ve wanted one for awhile now, had one about 5 years ago and foolishly sold it. Have been trying to track down another. Going for a green/blue half swap. The unofficial @_Z1 colorway. Have loved that Code1 since seeing a photo of Zammy’s CODE1

2 Likes

But with side effects!

2 Likes

They just dropped the Intro, which is inspired by the M1.

1 Like

I am so super greatful for them doing that.

I still want that Onedrop M1 rerelease (totally cool with side effects on it too!)

1 Like

When is this happening?

The website just says coming soon… They already did a small release in their Saturday Market colorway. Knowing One Drop, they probably won’t make any announcement prior to putting it up for sale on their website. That’s just speculation, on my part, though.

Just so you know, replies directly under the post (like this one) won’t show reply metadata because it gets too noisy.

1 Like

I just picked up my first CODE1 in the new Saturday market colorway, This is my first CODE1 and can honestly say I love it, light on the string and spins forever. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid throw. I am not a competition player though, so I can not comment on that aspect.

1 Like

Awesome, I’m excited to see what the other colors are going to be.

1 Like

Maybe summit :thinking:

2 Likes

I would grab one on a re-release.