One Drop Clear Rally for sale

Selling a One Drop Clear Rally. Barely used, ceramic 10 ball bearing and new string.DSCN0898 DSCN0900 DSCN0897

1 Like

Pretty sure pics are apart of the rules for posting on the BST. Like price, condition, etc etc.

I am not sure of the price, could you help me out?

To a collector, if it’s mint with box, starting at retail is good. Since these arnt made anymore a little above retail is ok.

All depends what it’s worth to you though.

I’ve never seen a clear rally come up for sale, plus this has a fancy ceramic bearing so I’d charge original retail if I were you.

They popped up a lot years ago but not so much anymore. Rallies aren’t super sought after though either way. Would say $40 cuz ceramic bearing.

If there are no cracks, I would say $50 to start. Ive also never seen a clear one come up on the BSTs at least in the last few years, ive not seen any,

No cracks, no scuffs, no scratches, no dents, just dusty.

2 Likes

Any offers guys?
I need some quick cash.

I suggest cross-posting to the reddit and facebook b/s/t if you have urgent need to sell. Reddit at least doesn’t require signing up for the Facebook data collection machine :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.