on the fence about purchasing the new yyf supernova w/ free severe.

i have not bought a jojo i havent liked yet, they are all different and they are all great! Ive had a few yyf, heard great things of the supernova. I personally do not care for yyf too much, well at least in 2010 i didnt. I bought a pink 888 and it had a manufacturers default on one half which caused vibe. Since i was at a wilderness program in the middle of the woods i couldnt really ship it back lolol. Thats just my opinion. Id buy another G5 in a heartbeat though!

I agree.  I thought the Wrath was pretty until I saw that Proton. Just a whole different level of prettyā€¦wow.  Compare:

I thought the Proton looked good enough with that colourway anyways, didnā€™t realise how amazing it looks in motion.

Been wanting to get a Proton for a while, and this is tempting me even furtherā€¦ =P

Awesome yoyo Pr0n thanks for sharing :slight_smile: should be here soon (hope today).

I donā€™t have either. I would like a SuperNova though. Iā€™m not too interested in the Proton though.

But I can say this, do not get a Galaxy Proton just because it looks cool. I thought about getting one when it first came out because it looked cool. Thankfully, I didnā€™t. I donā€™t actually want one now although I do wish they got that color for some other yoyos.

I really like YoyoFactory. I have never (until now) here somebody say anything bad about them. They have great yoyos and a great team.

I bought it because I wanted and I loved the galaxy colorway, next week Iā€™ll pick up the supernova/severe combo.

I hope that next month there is a genesis in blue/purple with pink splash will be available.

there are only 2 left!

I got that covered ;). But the genesis is a 10 of but I donā€™t think it will last long enough to gather my funds to pick up the genesis in the colorway I want.

what do u mean?

Iā€™ll get my supernova/severe combo and I hope the genesis in the colorway Iā€™m after will be there once I can collect my pennies to buy it.

I am really happy with the Luis 7075. They are the best Genesis yet (i have the orange too and its sweet). I love that they made it wider, it plays even better (hard to get better than the original Genesis anyways.)

1 Like

All my goodies arrive :slight_smile:

That was a well done unboxing, short, clear and to the point.  You got a sweet package thereā€¦really nice stuff.  I bet you had a lot of fun with it all!!  :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks miss artist! It was fun and I hope to pick up another surge so I can cash in on a few more shirts.

My next unboxing should be next week :slight_smile:

Whatā€™s monkeyfinger buff?

Monkeyfinger buff

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/887/Monkeyfinger-Buff