Old School Throws: Titanium - Tungsten Bimetal

Now all we need are depleted uranium rings @codinghorror

3 Likes

If you ever wanted one of these, pick up a Medallion :cowboy_hat_face:

Still need a few preorders!

7 Likes

$300 for an undersized… ouch… but, I’m in for tungsten!

4 Likes

Last day for preorder :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Medallion is underway!

11 Likes

21 Likes

That looks really nice man, and fun. Maybe I can start a GoFundMe haha

3 Likes

That’s a clean looking design.

5 Likes

Interesting so they polished the tungsten? It’s usually more of a rough/raw finish. Beautiful can’t wait to get mine!!

6 Likes

That’s going to be such a great yoyo!

6 Likes

Wow that looks great.

4 Likes

This looks really good. Price?

3 Likes

It was a $300 preorder but there will be a few extra for sale.

3 Likes

They’re in! Mid-June is still the goal as promised, just waiting on finalized packaging. I’ve never been a fan of clunky minis, so these feel super light on the string and still maintain stability because of the rings. Very excited to see how people like them :slightly_smiling_face:

Here it is with the Resto for comparison!

And @codinghorror, to answer your question, for some reason the rims do appear polished in the photos but in person you can tell it’s a duller material.

12 Likes

Hey guys!

I am pleased to announce that OST is a part of the Boutique Yoyo Collective’s gold level sponsorship at the upcoming WYYC. For those of you who may be unfamiliar, the Boutique Yoyo Collective is a group of eleven small companies who group sponsor contests. The two main goals are to sponsor contests that we individually would be unable to sponsor and to have a live presence at contests to get our yoyos in as many hands as possible.

We don’t have much left outside of the Resto (there will be all four colors in stock!), but the few remaining Quints, A-rt collaborations (1 I think…), and Medallions will be for sale at the booth. We’ll also have testers of each for you guys to play with and try out as well as some models that haven’t made it to production.

Last, we’ll have some actual old school throws to see! I’ll have an OG Peak, original General-Yo, Derts, and some Anti-Yo out there to name a few.

Stop by the table and say hello!

17 Likes

Awesome! See you there. Had a blast throwing and talking with you last time at NJ states

2 Likes

Likewise, see you soon!

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Look forward to meeting you!

3 Likes

It’ll be nice putting faces to the names of the YYE family :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just wanted to say I just got the Resto and wow. I’m honestly blown away by the stability considering how slimline it is. The spin times are awesome too. I was honestly a little nervous waiting for it to arrive. I was afraid I wouldn’t like it but man I love it. I’ve got myself a pocket queen.

6 Likes