Official Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS LUNARWIND PRODUCTION RUN COMING ON THE 22ND

If you haven’t lied to me then I’m pretty sure it’s either links or shadowz possibly probosis but he said he isn’t the one… You told me you were going to sell the throw to the player at a discounted rate. So it can’t be anyone that bought a proto for full price early on. So I can rule out everyone you’ve told me that has bought a LW. You said he posted in the thread but not recently. That’s both links and shadowz. Everyone else in that category either doesn’t make videos, is already sponsored, or isn’t very good, to my knowledge… So… yea…

Aw man, I thought it was me…

I’m flattered that someone actually thought I was good enough to be sponsored though XD

I’m 100% sure we already guessed their name and Wilson had a mini heart attack.

Watch it be someone none of us guessed ???

So am I! Gosh, I wish I was that good…

This is like a game of Clue.

I hope you guys are having fun xD
How do you know I’m lying? What if the other people are lying?
Hm?

I already know who it is. He messaged me about it a while back ;D

HUUUUUGE CONGRATS TO MATT DONOVAN.
PHENOMENAL VIDEO MATT!
We welcome you to our team with Warm regards
<3

-Wilson AKA Mr.Hyde

I told you ALL. I mentioned him first :wink: Congrats your definitely deserving! Now to watch this video :slight_smile:

I KNEW IT! HA!

To be honest, you just took a wild guess, I actually had evidence :wink:

xD y’all be trippin LOL

But seriously. Matt has exponentially gotten better in each video. This is his HUGE moment.
This video. Is a gem. It is a diamond in a sea of fools gold

I remember back when I first discovered the forum and I saw videos of Nemyo and Shadowz143 throwing and I thought to myself “those two will eventually be sponsored”
Congrats Matt you totally deserve it

1 Like

Woah woah. Guys, who’s the one who got the hint that made you guys choose shadowz in the first place? That’s right, this gal 8)

Congrats man!

I hope more people watch the video!
It’s DANGGGGG Fantastic!

I know I think it’s just great that there sponsored

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67077.0.html

Update!
Gears are moving again!
Click the link for more info, on what happening!

-Wilson AKA Mr.Hyde