*Official* CLYW Fools Gold Thread - Done... for now

[B]Obviously, illiteracy seems to be a problem for some of you so I’ve put this on the top.
READ BEFORE MESSAGING ME.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT ONES PENDING[/B]
I will not take liability in lost packages without tracking, as per CLYW policies.
I will NOT ship out of Canada or the 48 CONUS states.
I will NOT reduce the price so please do not bother asking.
I will NOT TRADE; all trade offers will be ignored.

This is a thread in representation of CLYW.
I am selling for Chris, who has no time to put into selling these.

Any questions will be messaged to me, not Chris unless it’s about designation of authorization
All proceeds will go to CLYW.
I have the right to refuse transactions to those I feel uncomfortable with.
So those that have shown “no replies” and etc. in the past with me will have difficulty purchasing at this point.

All items will be shipped with tracking, in charge of $18 from Canada to US, or $11 within Canada.
If you want to take the risk and ship it standard, shipping is $7 to the US.

First come, first serve.

Each one will also ship in the CLYW box with their pickaxe logo stamped on top, along with 1 highlight string, box filler, and 1 sticker.
I will list accordingly from:

• smoothness
  • anodization flaw
  • price

All pictures located here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nsjong/sets/72157629542538201/

Chiefs
All Chiefs have a small pickaxe logo in the hub, noting that it is a Fools Gold product.

ALL GONE

Canvas
All Canvas are engraved with the large-pickaxe logo from the previous run; these are as good as A-grade.
I will not unscrew these to show the anodization flaws in the schmoove ring due to the nature of the product.

ALL GONE