OD Sakura on ebay

Rare stuff for anyone who is looking. worth keeping an eye on.

7 Likes

Boy those bids escalated quickly…(grabbing popcorn)

2 Likes

Wow, I never imagined a Sakura would go for that price.

4 Likes

Theres only around 200 made. Seems fitting for the right collector

1 Like

Good lord. This is temping me to throw mine on ebay.

3 Likes

I was the first to bid on it. But I certainly won’t be the last. Not at the price it is now!

1 Like

Why did you have to post it on here lol that was my secret yoyo store. Scored a 1 of 1 bvm for 44$ bc know one knew about it! :rofl:

4 Likes

200 produced doesn’t really feel that rare, especially when there’s almost twice as many Sakura SEs as there are regular ones. The last normal Sakura I saw sold for ~80 bucks. And this isn’t even some kind of special colorway or anything. Everything about this listing is sorta nutty.

This makes me wonder how much a Seven Summits could fetch in an auction though. If anybody has one now might be the best time to try it. OD collabs have always been expensive but this is crazy.

3 Likes

Hopefully this is not the new norm for sakura prices… because I still want one :frowning:

2 Likes

Look what I found in the yoyo case!!!:flushed::dollar:

7 Likes

@TheThrowingGnome I’ll trade you a couple throw for it!

2 Likes

Honestly this is part of the reason why I gave up on my one drop collecting I realized that the older one drops are bringing crazy money these days and that I will not pay that much for some of them unfortunately because I have other priorities that outweigh my collection wants I was about 7 models shy but ones I am missing are well into the $200+ club it seems

2 Likes

Sorry @bigbs_domain, but this one’s a keeper. At this rate if I hold it for ten years or so I can trade it for a new car or something.

2 Likes

Haha yea no kidding also if you have these your sitting on some expensive gems
Og project
Lab experiment
Citizen
Sovereign
Wooly markmont… few others I can’t think of atm

3 Likes

Not to put salt in your collecting wounds, but I have all of these…

3 Likes

Wonder how much the citizen and sovereign are fetching now… I saw someone price check a wooly markmont at over $500 recently… sheesh.

1 Like

Oi, thats real…I paid through the nose for my LITA Canvas. After that I’ve had a hard time convincing myself to track down the other OD machined classics.

Yoyo recession when?

2 Likes

Oh I know good sir I know haha I’ve remembered who all I think has full one drop collections in the community! No salt my man I’m guessing I was too late to the chase for some of them to be reasonably obtainable I wish I had started my one drop collection sooner than I did projects we’re selling on second hand for 75-100 each I used to see citizens and sovereigns for 200-350 each the good days!!

1 Like

Free Bump xd for Wooly markmont mint with box i can offer 700$! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I traded mine, to someone, for something.
Great throw.

1 Like