NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

Lol ya your really good at 4a for sure

Shadowz is totally the best at 4A.

I think any date works with me, so whatever fits majority will be fine.

1 Like

Why thank you!

You were definitively the best at 1a and 5a though. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as the second meet is on a weekend, I’ll hopefully be there.

Ah, I can’t go.

It’s on memorial day weekend.

Wish I could come. :-[

Maybe next time.

~Shadowz143

Oh man sorry! Maybe next one. Should have a couple new people for sure. Think it’s locked in for May 27th at 1:30. Same place Livingston park in Manchester, NH. Any questions post in this thread or PM me thanks.

Okay, let’s hope for good weather. I’ll bring some sodas or water in a cooler. If you guys want music too, bring an ipod, I’ll have a little speaker system that takes ipods. My playlist has too many explicit lyrics, so we can’t use my ipod ;D.

Ok cool sounds good. Hoping for good weather. Should be a fun time.

cant wait

Sweet looking forward to it yoyoguy

I have an idea of something we could do yo-yoing on camera for fun. I may need you guys’ help with a project. I’ll PM Fellavader later today and see if it might work. But, I have a tripod and stuff where we can do some video yo-yoing too.

Hope everyone is ready!!!

Yeah, I have to call you about everything too :slight_smile: I know we both got kinda busy last week. I’m going to try this evening, I had the day off from work today. ;D

Meeting May 27th at 1:30 PM at Livingston Park in Manchester, NH. If anyone has questions let me know. We meet by the picnic table between the playgrounds last time. Hope to see a lot of people there. ;D

I know you’re considering some club names. I think NH Yo-Yo Club is a good name if no one is already using it. I Googled and it appears to still be up for grabs. Unless you’re from Manchester, I doubt you’d want to rep Manchester and call it Manchester Yo-Yo Club. But, that’s the place of meet-ups so that would work too. For more creative names…hmmm:

Throw Skillz Incorporated (TSI). Sounds like a corporation, and a yoyo club.

You’d be able to trademark something more creative, whereas just using the name of a city or state is not original enough. Anyone else had any thoughts?

Just Throw! Yo-yo club.

Nah, that’s lame.

Idk.

Wish I could come to this meetup.

Less then a week away. Hope to see many of you there should be good weather but a little early to tell for sure.

Ah, this makes me really sad,

it was wicked fun last time,

but I can’t go this time.
:cry:

Sorry dude. Next month.

I’ll be there. Unlike all you guys, I don’t know 4a, but will be getting a Fiesta XX today or tomorrow, so I will have it for Sunday.