New yoyofficer zealot and hatchet

Will you guys be carrying the new yoyofficer zealot and hatchet plus ? If so, when do you expect to get it in ?

1 Like

Funny, I was scanning the forum to ask this very question. That Hatchet+ looks mighty tempting.

Yep! Should be online next week.

While ur here, Are u guys getting the new moecap fingerspin caps?

Given the price of the Zealot, I plan on getting one of these too.

Sweet !!!

Yoyo officer is the bomb ! Love that company and their throws.

Never heard of them, pm me some info and I can look into it though.

They’re up!

Got one of each. ;D

Nice! I grabbed a Zealot myself, really fun throw.

Just pulled the trigger on a Zealot. Looks like a great little throw.

Black Zealot for me! The Hatchet looked sweet but I’ve grown cautious of bi metals (prone to vibe in my experience)

-bbdave-

Got one of each also !

I was wondering why these products are not up on the main page? Normally, new releases are featured there. Why are these new releases not featured on the home-page like others?

To all who have the Zealot, what are your thoughts of it? Thanks ;D

My Zealot arrived yesterday morning. Threw a string on it and didn’t put it down for about 4 hours. Seriously good little yoyo. While it’s not organic in shape, I think it plays quite a bit like a Parlay. It’s pretty unforgiving…it will go off plane if you don’t do your part, but that just forces you to focus more. My Zealot is almost dead smooth and it has a really great grind finish. Overall, I think Zealot is a fast and maneuverable little fun machine.

The Zealot is a really cool yoyo. Although I had a bit of a say in it’s design, I never got to throw one before I left YYO.

The double rim does look cool and I like the price…

When did you leave yyo