FS/FT: atmos halfswaps!

Hey y’all, just made some atmos halfswaps that I think look pretty neat! Looking to sell the other halves, let’s be halfswap buddies! Keep in mind these have a reasonable amount of halfswap vibe, so if you’re scared of a little vibe then move along. I like mine just fine, and in fact I’m selling off the ones that I believe vibe less. :joy:

Stormberry: MINT apart from the halfswapping, only thrown to check for vibe. Asking $125 (retail price). Comes with extras.

Pomelo: Taro half ‘vibes’ a bit more than the oatmilk half, but it’s so smooth anyway you wouldn’t notice it if it weren’t for the oatmilk half being even smoother. Has a mark that doesn’t break ano (visible, pomelo on the right in the second picture) Asking $90.

OR buy both for $200! I politely ask that you cover paypal G&S and shipping costs. I’ll include some candy and 3d printed goodies!

Trade/Buy interests: OYYC Trion Crash, Frozen, Mowl Hybrid, certain brass OD side effects, cool looking saturday markets (day tripper!), also looking for a SPYY Radian Super Light and El Ranchero :cowboy_hat_face:

My feedback thread: Mag Trade Feedback Thread

7 Likes

How much for Retic atra and joyride? And what is the condition? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya, thanks for inquiring! I swear I’ve never dropped the atra, but as you can see here it has some marks, I don’t have any other raw throws, but I guess they might be what you call raw marks? The joyride has a small scuff along the rim, but it won’t really show up on camera as you can see. They both vibe, the joyride a bit more than the atra, I believe due to some sort of axle stripping. The previous owner said the joyride was “buttery smooth” but it shipped to me like this. I believe if you have the patience you may be able to tune these to your liking. For any further discussion I kindly direct you to my DMs :smile:

1 Like

Well yeeah, I have two raws and also have those marks :joy: Now I am interested in that raw model only, the vibe it have is only fingernail? Or string vibe? Maybe I can tune it out. Where are u from? Can you ship to Slovakia? :slight_smile: Thanks

I also like that expedition, whats the condition? :slight_smile: Just don’t be from US :frowning: because shipping will be expensive

Oh yeah, I am from the US. I should have probably mentioned that in the post, haha. It looks like shipping to Slovakia would be an extra 15 USD, sorry about that… Anyway, the expedition has some dings and vibe as well. The raw atra’s vibe can only barely be felt on the string when you smooth it out with a finger. Again, please PM me if you’re interested so that this page doesn’t get too cluttered.

1 Like

How much for the OD halifax? And what’s its condition? Thank you

Hi! It’s pretty minty, no damage that I can see and dead smooth. Right now, I’m waiting for someone’s response for it. I’ll PM you if it sells or doesn’t sell, thanks for your patience. :pensive:

Bump :cowboy_hat_face:

Bump, added some new stuff!

Bump

Bump, selling some atmos halfswaps now :smile:

2 Likes

PM Sent

1 Like

Bump :disguised_face:

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.