New Supernova

Why would you get “hype” for being a YYF fan? And I’m not sure I’d call Tyler “a good guy”, but what happened is none of my business, so I shouldn’t judge him.

Hahaha, what did Tyler do?

Idk people make fun me

For likening
Yyf and i said a cool guy i know what happened between him and kimmit but he did not have too much to do with the story really i mean i know he contributed to it but it wasnt too bad and besides they have all moved on i met tyler and he was really cool guy to me

Him and jensen kimmit have a bad past i dont think what tyler did was bad but thats just me

Yeah, I agree though, just because you like a brand, people shouldn’t hate on you. I’m not a YYF fan boy, but I really like the look of this throw.

Yea its a really nice throw im totally getting it

I love yoyofactory. Definatly in my top 4 or 3 fav brands. Its annoying when people HATE yyf.

Not trying to derail the thread but, what happened between Tyler and Jensen? Is there a thread about it? I’ve been friends with Tyler for some years but I haven’t heard about this.

Yea im friends with him too , look up on google why jensen kimmit left yoyofactory

Yea same i hate that too and yea i like other brands but i do love yoyofactory

Yoyofactory just announced that the first 2 supernova releases will be special edition