New San Diego Yoyo Club

The first meeting of the new San Diego Yoyo Club will be at Balboa Park from 3 to sundown on Saturday, July 10. We’ll meet on the grass by the big fountain in front of the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. If you’d like more info or plan to attend, shoot me a pm or post something here. Also, if you’d like to be added to the mailing list for this club, email me at rigo311@hotmail.com. Also, spread the word about this if you have the means to do so. Hope to see some SoCal yoyoers there! Let’s get this off the ground!

Just a bump to remind everyone that the new San Diego Yoyo Club will meet next Saturday. I’ve had a good amount of interest from folks on the various forums and it looks like there may be 10 or so people coming. Get in touch if you have any questions.

One last reminder about the meetup tomorrow. I know at least a couple people are bringing stuff to trade - feel free to do the same if you have some stuff. Looking forward to it! Here’s a link to a map just in case: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Reuben+H.+Fleet+Science+Center&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Reuben+H.+Fleet+Science+Center&hnear=San+Diego,+CA&cid=0,0,5762359400008584638&ei=LL0wTLT-Icr6nAfDxZHpAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQnwIwAA

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it today! The next meetup with be on July 24. I’ll post a thread the week of.