New Release from iYoYo! The RiTTER!

Ritter_1024x1024

Inspired by the armors of the old German castle’s knights - Solid, bold, diverse cuts - This is the iYoYo RiTTER!

As you may have guessed, RiTTER is the German name for “Knight” and iYoYo made sure the yoyo performs up to its name! The RiTTER has a unique angular shape with beautiful lines and a comfortable feel in the hand. It has a cup with a terrific fingerspin zone and a fantastic weight distribution that offers a floaty yet powerful feeling in play.

iyoyo-ritter-1 iyoyo-ritter-2

Great performance at a great price, the RiTTER is sure to be a staple in the iYoyo line up for the cost-sensitive thrower!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/ritter-yoyo-by-iyoyo

2 Likes

Looks really fresh.

1 Like

Long story but I ended up with two of these and I like them a lot. The confetti one is even nicer in hand than in the pics, too.

4 Likes

The super-wide trend seems like it has officially exploded

1 Like

Well yeah, I also like the re:master galaxy a ton, I like wide yo-yos.

1 Like

That confetti tho… I really want it. This isn’t the right one for me, but I think that is a killer colorway

1 Like

yoticks Atlas here we come.

1 Like

It’s the name of my street I just moved off of. Ritter St.

1 Like

The Atlas is 8.21 mm wider: not too close to the RiTTER. But both are pretty wide :wink:

1 Like

02_a7ec8fce-9b6d-444c-af13-39e0e29bd780_compact

The turning point II is a wide one. It’s a tad wider with the width and the gap width compared to the ritter.

2 Likes