New release from C3 - The SPEEDAHOLIC XX!

The original C3 Speedaholic changed the way we looked at plastic yo-yos. It was one of the best performing yo-yos for the price, and the latest version takes that standard to the next level - This is the Speedaholic XX!

The Speedaholic XX is an unresponsive design with a machined polycarbonate body and a fingerspin hub. It has thick rims that give it an impressive spin power in play and a wide profile that really opens up the catch zone for those riskier tricks. The H-shape profile provides a high performance weight distribution and prevents string drag through horizontal play and fingerspins. It plays fast and smooth on the string with a feel in the hand to keep you coming back for more!

If you’re looking for a new plastic the Speedaholic XX offers some excellent bang for your buck!

Releasing Wednesday 6/17 @ 8PM EDT.

9 Likes

dang that price tho

Love that clear and yellow!

2 Likes

This is a must have for me I think. I didnt even seee clear at first… Invisible!!!

1 Like

More than double the price of the OG

2 Likes

More than double the performance. :grin:

6 Likes

Hype. 28 bucks for anything machined is a steal.

6 Likes

HA HA!!! Love It !!!

@YoYoExpertGarrett is the clear color, more like frosted clear. Or is it more of a transparent/see-thru clear?

What’s wrong with the price?

1 Like

The price is very good

1 Like

@yoyodoc @griffin 2x the og, for around $5 more you can get a dove

this looks so good, i’m thinking of picking up a couple of them :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t short yourself. Buy a clear one.

1 Like

So far it is Japanese review, but you can see his smile while playing the speedaholic xx.

6 Likes

Looks very smooth in spin, and has a nice snappy bind. Nice being machined vs injection molded. I got the clear one on the way, but now I also want that yellow, before it disappears

1 Like

Sorry I missed your question before. The clear has more of a frosted look because it’s machined, and since I see you already got one I’ll just add good choice!

The XX has a great feel, smooth with a very agile maneuverable feel in play. I was surprised by it after looking at specs, feels much lighter and bouncier on the string than I expected for a 66g+ yo-yo. Can’t go wrong for the price.

5 Likes

No worries - I know you guys are also busy running the site and maintaining operations.

I never had this colorway before, so I’m pretty excited.
Plus as an extra, it also happens to perform very well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This throw plays great!! Similar to the Antidote but different. Maybe better and I loved the Antidote so much I bought a second one. I dont know what kind of string came with it but its awesome! If anybody knows let me know.

6 Likes

Is the fingerspin hub blasted?

2 Likes