New One Drop YELETS, TERRARIAN, & REBIRTH!

YELETS

The Yelets blends the modern aspects of Side Effects with the classic attributes of affordability, performance, and simplicity continuing the tradition established by the Project, M1, and CafeRacer. When it comes to pocket sized, 52mm is the perfect diameter. It’s a little bigger than what is traditionally thought of as “undersized” to retain the performance of a big yo-yo, but small enough to give you confidence with chop sticks or tight tech tricks.

TERRARIAN

The Terrarian sports a wide wing shaped profile that was designed to easily take down enemies in the game and confidently slay the riskiest tricks in real life! The wide profile is comfortable in the hand and thanks to a new machining technique, One Drop was able to distribute the weight evenly enough to give this extra wide throw a powerful, yet floaty sensation during play.

REBIRTH

The Rebirth has a really comfortable shape in hand and a nice weight distribution that gives you a powerful throw and plenty of control in play. It has a solid feel on the string like the original Project, but with the wider stance and even weight distribution it is surprisingly fast and stable through combos. Perfect for any style!

8 Likes

We need new side effect releases, OD!

2 Likes

We just got in some Brass Side Effects - Domes, Spikes, and Ultra Lights online now. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

6 Likes

Ooo nice! Beware though as brass is suuuper heavy, so know you are signing up for some serious center weight!

4 Likes

Is this the V2 Terrarian?

2 Likes

TERRARIAN!!! awesome

1 Like

Negative.

1 Like

I love the rebirth colorways.

Indeed. Even brass Ultra-Lites will add quite a bit of heft. Turned my Kuntosh into a 68.1g beast. Contrast that with my Kuntosh 5000QV with regular Alu Ultra-Lites which only weighs in at 63.8g.

Rebirth is dooope :call_me_hand:

2 Likes