New G2 Banshee SS Hulk Edition A-Grade for Sale in Box

A-Grade New In Box (Stickers Included) Email Soniacadams@yahoo.com
Asking price $500 or Best Offer

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

15 Likes

Considering this yoyo is known for being the best, and it sells out within 10seconds on the G2 website during restocks, i’d say its not a crazy price. (i’ve been after a banshee since 2016 and STILL dont have one)

What are y’all smoking

19 Likes

Umm… no. This is worth MAYBE $150 to the right buyer. You can regularly find Banshee SS’s on the BST for $90-120.

Also I have a suspicion that @Gokuthegreat is @donpatch126’s alt… could we get a mod to verify IP addresses? @vegabomb @jhb8426 They joined within minutes of each other and just so happened to post in the same thread. :thinking:

On top of this, I’m pretty sure that’s not even OP’s photo… looks a lot like Jake’s photos. Buyer beware… first time poster asking an obscene amount of money for a yoyo we’re not even sure they have. Proceed with EXTREME caution.

24 Likes

That first is Photo From Google wasn’t aloud to post more then one for first time post
i have another photo

1 Like

Best I can do is $90.

15 Likes

Where are you located?

3 Likes

Or do not proceed lol

10 Likes

It can be found on Ebay also bids starting at $500

3 Likes

With respect they can ask what they want for the throw, while I can say I wont be forking over 500 at any point for a banshee ss, they are free to ask that for their’s

8 Likes

STARTING AT? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now I know you’re trolling. No one in their right mind is paying over $150 for this.

9 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

7 Likes

Don’t be rude tell me where you can find a new hulk edition for $150?

Who are you been on 5 mins troll

5 Likes

Please post one more photo with your name and date written on a piece of paper. It’ll help with validating you have the yoyo you’re selling.

Doesn’t look like it. Though I think they may know each other. Not certain though.

3 Likes

ok will do

1 Like

I’m not going to do your homework for you, but you’re free to browse the BST either here or on FB and very clearly see that Banshee SS’s regularly sell in the $90-120 range (as I stated before), and very rarely, if ever, go over $150. Even colors more rare than yours.

I’m confident that @Buddhaman, who has owned more Banshee SS’s than anyone I could ever think of, and someone I consider to be the absolute most forefront expert on this particular yoyo and its market value, would agree with me.

7 Likes

My issue with all of this is how it is being handled by veterans of our community, if the seller is in legit possession of this throw and trying to sell, what a horrid welcome they just got to our community. This could have been handled in pm’s with much more tact and grace is all im saying.

9 Likes

I might’ve had more Banshee SS’s than @Buddhaman at one point lol. Chris, did I ever have you beat?

4 Likes