New from C3 - The Cyber Crash & Berserker MAX!

Cyber CRASH:

The Cyber Crash is a high performance budget throw. This mono-metal model is machined from 6061 aluminum with a weight distribution that mimics the bi-metal rim weight of the Gamma/Atomic Crash. It’s lightweight and agile, but with plenty of power to get through your longest combos.

If you have played with the previous members of the Crash Series you’ll definitely feel the soul and inspiration from the previous models embodied into a new, powerful, and refreshing throw!

Berserker MAX:

The Berserker MAX picks up right where the Berserker SS left off. Based on the shape and size of the Berserker series with a newly designed stainless steel outer ring, The Berserker MAX really holds true to the original design while amping up the power and speed. The 7075 Aluminum body gives the MAX some added toughness and reduces center weight for impressive stability in play while the new rounded steel rings offer a comfortable feel in the hand.

When you throw the Berserker MAX you will immediately feel the power, stability, and speed it brings to the table. An excellent addition the the performance driven Berserker line!

6 Likes

Does anyone else think of clerks every time they see the word Berserker?

11 Likes

:rofl: I will now
Man, I like the specs on the gamma crash but unfortunately I dislike C3 graphics almost universally. Fortunately their splashes are great (and usually do a good job of camouflaging the graphics)

2 Likes

Do you mean the Cyber Crash? The Gamma Crash has no graphics/engravings to speak of.

1 Like

Yes. Apparently I’m also not good with their naming nomenclature

Always makes me happy to see another $30 budget metal

$45 ain’t it anymore

3 Likes

berserker max or edolass? hmm

I’m curious about how these play. Any opinions from anyone?