Will
September 14, 2026, 10:49pm
1
I’m working on a deal with a US seller, but the only catch is they’re not willing to ship internationally.
Would someone be willing to have the yo-yo shipped to them, and then send it on to me?
I’ll cover the shipping of course, and whatever proxy/convenience fee you feel is fair. Just shoot me a DM!
5 Likes
Tempura
September 14, 2026, 10:52pm
2
Some Americans are so weird about international shipping lol
6 Likes
SlowThrow
(Kyle ✌️❤️🪀)
September 15, 2026, 12:42am
3
I’m home on paternity for a while, I could do it for you
5 Likes
Will
September 15, 2026, 10:14am
4
I’ve had a few messages and replies, really appreciate them all.
2 Likes
BandH
September 15, 2026, 10:26am
5
I had someone do this for me before, not only did he agree to proxy a throw for me but he also consolidated some throws so I could save on the shipping cost. Some people are just incredibly sound.
3 Likes
zxin
((she/her))
September 15, 2026, 5:48pm
6
Why though? I’ve never understand.
Will
September 15, 2026, 6:20pm
8
I did indeed, but it’s nice to see so many people willing to help
1 Like
zxin
((she/her))
September 15, 2026, 7:25pm
9
There are some lovely people on here, can confirm.
2 Likes