Need Recommendations for Large YoYos

So I’ve been out of the game and haven’t really been keeping up with new throws lately, but I’m in search of some large diameter throws. I’m talking like bigger than 56mm (seems to be the sweet spot).

One of my favorite throws is the CLYW Cliff (59mm diameter) and I’m looking to add a couple other throws in this size range to the collection. I’ve tried searching in the shop, but haven’t found an option to search by size and frankly the number of brands to look through is exhausting.

Are there even any throws in the market in this size these days? I know it’s a little niche. Thanks in advance for the help. Happy throwing.

5 Likes

Edge ultimatum!
C3 laevateinn and a new run of MK1 Contact should be coming soon too

2 Likes

OneDrop Par Avoin, Sengoku Bakemono and atmos pomelo are my favourite large throws.
But you’ll probably have to keep a look at the bst to find them.

3 Likes

I co-sign the Par Avion. I was able to score a mint one for $30 on the BSTs. :grimacing:

5 Likes

OD Par Avion and G2 Dire Wolf if you can find one

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was going to suggest this as well. Great throw made by an even greater guy. I’ve seen a couple around some BSTs lately if you’re down to buy used.

4 Likes

I would really recommend keeping an eye out on BST threads for a Rain City Skills SETI. The SETI is massive, and really really fun. I don’t see it for sale new anywhere right now but I’ve seen them second-hand before.

3 Likes

A-rt 420 if you can find one.

1 Like

If you’re talking LARGE yoyos you need to be talking:

Burm from Reticulated Return Tops
Pomelo from Atmos
420 from A-RT

upcoming from Elvin at RSO a giant version of the Bowl that should fit the bill as well

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions all. I’ll try looking at BST. Trying to avoid that due to my shipping location, but I might have to check out the drifter.

1 Like

A half Life Light is a big fun organic. You can find it on Aliexpress.

2 Likes

YYF Horizon/Horizon 2.0, you can look for some in the upcoming B-grade sale for cheaper.

Good Life Mantra.

It’s not large by any means, but it’s a fantastic yoyo so you should just get one anyway.

1 Like

YYT Sage. While being a “standard” sized yoyo, it is larger than other starter yoyos.

Atmos projects pomelo is a really sweet and really large 5a throw, also the RSO bowl xl is BIG BIG but great for 5a! Owned one for 2 days but it was to large for me lol. But at 66 mm it’s a big boy

2 Likes

Onomatopoeia is Great. There was another big one around that time…It was severe H shaped and had a tall inner wall and amazing

1 Like

g2 direwolf is larger and very comfortable for its size.

I Absolutely love my par avion! I wish they would make a new updated 7075 version. Big yoyos are just fun

Edge Ultimatum!

2 Likes