National YoYo Day Sale & Giveaway!

13 Likes

The Valkyrie plays like a brick but like a fun brick

5 Likes

I know right? Its definitely a underrated throw but not a lot of people appreciate the weightness but with a proper setup you’ll definitely love it even more.

1 Like

I bought four new yoyos today. I’m not sure how to feel about that yet.

2 Likes

I’ve found the key is long string with mine. It does play kinda sluggish unless you give it some time to speed up. Power, on the other hand, is not lacking in the slightest. It feels like a yoyo that would beat other yoyos up

2 Likes

Today, I’m throwing my self ano-ed shiny krownTi

15 Likes

The Reboot in Vinyl Record :grin: This is moving up the charts quickly!

20 Likes

17 Likes

I’ll be throwing the YYF Pheasant Monometal. This is actually my second one to replace the one that unfortunately the threads on it stripped. Thankfully YYE got me a replacement and just in time for national YoYo Day!

14 Likes

My only selling point of this is the massive chunk of the SS rims that yyr made, it definitely helps you spin longer with a harder throw to do complex combos amd strong but firm binds.

My advise setup for anti-sluggish feel is use an XL (Heavy type) String stretched with a dry bearing running and enjoy the rest of your playing experience.

1 Like

That’s exactly how i play it. All i know is that it is the champ for talon grinds. I think i clocked a good 6 or 7 second one when i can typically only muster like 2 or 3 seconds on other yos
Edit: 6 or 7 might be a bit of an exaggeration, but i know it’s longer than what i typically do

Oh cool! Thanks for doing this @AndreBoulay!!

Today I’m throwing my Hubrid Fulvia!

18 Likes

throwing a classic

16 Likes

That’s interesting to hear, I’ll do this once my nails are growing back. Definitely add this on my video for my post review by end of the month.

1 Like

gonna use all my yo-yos today but and starting with this :saluting_face:

14 Likes

Taking the Reboot along for roadtrippin today! It’s gorgeous out and Red Rocks is going to be hype!

17 Likes

Have fun, be safe!

4 Likes

Ooooooh Red Rock has always seemed cool

3 Likes

Of course! Safety is important don’t worry it’s not my first rodeo :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Still on the tangler grind

16 Likes