Name the trick, WIN a PockeHt!

The new spectra-ply PockeHt yo-yos drop at 8p (EST) on New Year’s Eve right here at YYE, so we’re giving one away to ring in 2021 and celebrate.

I come up with a bunch of tricks, but I’m always asking friends for help naming them lol. In the comments below, suggest a NAME for THIS TRICK:

http://www.instagram.com/p/CJYuPA8hEEI

At 5p I’ll pick the one which I think fits the trick best. The winner can pick their favorite of the 3 available colorways!

Only ONE name suggestion per person please (and only trick names posted in this thread will be eligible). It goes without saying, since it’s on this forum, but keep the suggestions clean plz lol.

14 Likes

KwijEHb0

5 Likes

Wax on wax off

3 Likes

I was going to say the same thing!

My other choice was: Mr. MiyageH (rest in power Pat Morita)

6 Likes

Reversal of fortune

1 Like

The WeH so when people ask you what the trick was you can say “This is The WeH”

5 Likes

Side Swiping!

The Hapster

The Big Cheese

1 Like

Chicken’s head

1 Like

Staggered inertia.

I love the look of these spectra colors; Colin killed it with these. For some reason the hand movements remind me of that hand slapping game “hot hands”. Yeah, I’d call this one “hot hands”.

1 Like

Inspired not a little (:upside_down_face:) by the pillow in the background, I’ll suggest “Dragonfly”. They buzz around with fast wings and remarkably stable bodies, so that matches the hand and yoyo movement, respectively!

1 Like

Voodoo flip trapeze.

1 Like

Wakiyashi

I like “Crazy Eh’s”.

The second movement your hands zigzag an eight!

The boogie board

“Reverse Engineering”
“Suspended Animation”
“Dream Weaver”

1 Like

Fakie hard flip

A steady flow of barbecue sauce running down the drainage system of Kensington Palace on a mild, winter day (remix)

Or,

Tackle Box.

1 Like