Mowl fs M̸̬̳̦̲̀̈́ ̵̞̠͕̤̍̀̅͠I̷̧̤͌̔͝ͅ ̶̦̅̇͘N̴͔̮̥̮̔̈̂ ̸͙͐̅͂Ṭ̸͍̱̽̋͜

Selling:
MOWL Vigilancia
maroon colorway.
Brand new and never opened so minty mint as can be.
Retails for 70$
Will sell for 46$ shipped in the USA

5 Likes

Yup p

Price is dropped to sell today!

Upski wop

And it says:

Ţ̵̢̣̻̠͕̥̹͎͈̟̱͕̗̪̠̙̻̣̱͙̼̳̂̔́̈̔͒̀̿͛̀̍̄͐̏̍̎̈͒̂̃̒̎̈́̉̓̀̾̒́̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͠I̶̹̽̀̔̉̓̈́̐̔̉̌͊͘͠M̸̛̛̝̳̮̤̹̬͉͚̤̃́̐̃̓̿̉̓̾̆̿̓̃̐̏̔̍̓͊̓̀̕͘̚͘ͅĘ̶̡̡̳͇̥͙̰͉̩̜̼̜̦̩̩̲͈̦̜̫͕̲͎̲̝̦͖͍̤̦̳̳̒̾̈́̽͋̈̈̃̊͒̈́͗̂̿̌ ̶̡̨̨̡̧̨̙͔̣̝̥̙̘̬̗̠̯̳̙̻̠̬̹͔̭͕̞̜͕́͆̂̏̿͑̈́̋̌͌̔̄̉̓̈́̎̓̋͌̈́̎̇͊͗̑͂̔̚͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅF̴̨̨͔͓̟͚͉̦͖̖̜͆̑͂Ȍ̵̧̢̨͔͍͍̟̜̟͎̖̯͙̫̟̭̬͍͇̲̹̖͍̦̤̫̥̝̟̞͙͎͚̑́̈̀̒̂̎̆̿̅̊̊̔͒̈́̀̾̔̔ͅR̸̢͕̮̱̮̫̥̤͔̙̼͚̺̞͚̪̯̺̺̭͚̰̦̫̯͓̹̈́̄̂̎̏͊̾̑͆̐͂̈́̈́͗͐̎̓̕͘͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̛͙̘͈̗̊̏̂̈̄̇́̇̀̅̽̽̽̑͂̉̉͛͌̅̊̀̀̿̔̊͐͊͑̅̀͑͌̑̚͜͝͝N̴̢͈̞͎̜͚͕͕̲̗̈́̈́͋͊̊̋̕͝ͅĮ̶͓̠͚͖͇̠͖̣̭̝͚̣͈͔̬̬̤̟̝͈̻̺̣̳͇̞̫̟͕͕̮̋͆̑̈̊̐͋̐̄͒̾͗̕̚͜͠G̴̨̨̡̛̳̼̞̖̻̖͈̥͍̘̠̜̲̦̠̫̲̯̺̺̔̾̈́̅̒́̌̄̎͒̈́̒͛͘̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅĤ̸̛̞̥̓̓͒̎͝͝͠T̸̨̨̨̖͇͓̗͎̝̥͕̯̠̻̞̝̗̩͓̜̜̾͂̆̅̈́́̕̕͜͝M̶̨̛̛̗͇̺̮̪̙͎̮̼̌̈́͂̈́̒̀̽̀̈́ͅÁ̷̛̝̪̘̘͍͚̱̲̙̥̹̥͔̥̃̉́̑̔̌̈́̀̓̊͐̅̈̈̓̒͗̑̿̋͌͒͂͐̄̒̈́̊͘͘̕̚̚͠͠ͅṞ̸̢̨̰̠̫͉̖̖̟̲̪͋̇̊̿̉̈̊͂̈́̈̑̌͐̀̾̄͒̈́̾̄̏̅͗̊̓̚̚͘͠E̷̡̗̺͕̳͈̱̝̖̯̰̰̩̳̞͓̠̳̗͎͎̣͈͙͔̯̼̬͌́̃̋͗̿̈́̓̇́̄̈́̀̋̒̀̈́̒̉͘͘̚͝͠ͅŞ̷̨̡̛͎̩̮̠̖̰̞̦͖͇͈̬̩̜̻̞̦͎̦̗̒͌͛̃̏̏͊̌̑̀͂̓̇͊̈̽͑̔̎̎̐̊͐͂̈́͐̄͆͝͝ ̵̙͍̣̙̯̘̯̹̗̪͙͔͔̫͕̽̿̓̍̈͑̓̄͘͘ͅͅ

Yuggy yuggy blaw blaw

1 Like

Higawady lake lake

Ziguhwidaw

What is the story with the horrible font that you use for MINT? Is it to catch attention? It makes me think that the yo-yo is not actually MINT since I cannot read the word clearly.

Zim-zammaddy-do-waaah

1 Like

Up! Please no side convos on this thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Upskidaisy.

Again, keep side convos off BST post! It’s a pretty strict rule as mods have spoken of in the past :smiley:

Back to the top

Biggest price drop. Need to try to get this sold this week!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.