Motion YoYo - Activated - preorders open

That looks like POWER!!!

2 Likes

Rings are done - can’t wait to show you all the colors!!!

13 Likes

I can’t wait for all the details!

4 Likes

Very excited to see them assembled!!

2 Likes

Same for sure

2 Likes

Gosh that golds going to look so good! I can’t wait :fire:

3 Likes

3 of the 5 colorways :slight_smile: these are all new

13 Likes

Gosh those looks so good :weary_face: that blue and gold rims one is coming home with me :joy:

2 Likes

Neuron activated when I saw this

2 Likes

Preorders are now open - DM me for details

8 Likes

Let’s go :tada: :fire: can’t wait to get them man! They look fantastic, that hibiscus :hibiscus: :weary_face:

2 Likes

The Office: Michael Scott's 'It's Happening!'

1 Like

What are the specs of this?

2 Likes

5 Likes

What is ‘activated’ motion? I do not remember that one from physics.

2 Likes

Running out of names brother :joy:

More like “motion activated” but we only do one word - no one said our branding was good but luckily our yo-yos don’t suck :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Best answer possible :slight_smile: I did not think of it as ‘activated motion’.

2 Likes

That matte purple is a thing of beauty!

4 Likes

Yeah it is, we did a version of this on perpetual our very first YoYo only 2 exist

2 Likes

A few closer shots gold rims not brass

4 Likes