Most of my collection. I vant Ronin, Flying V and Genesis.

Sup guys?
I want a Ronin and a Genesis, I am trying to get my collection down to a few select throws, and these are on my list.

Northstar. red and white. couple scuffs, nothing hugely major. teency bit of vibe.

Phenomizm. Black, mint, smooth as all heck. also have one in red with some tarnish on the rim, nothing a good polish won’t take care of.

zen 5. Awesome, raw/clear anno. really great throw, and mint as can be.

FHZ modded by RiceRocket, Sili recess, large bearing, weight rings, matador spikes. Words can not describe the epicness of this throw.

Blue Bolt. Mint, no pogs. Not much to say, plays with a touch of vibe.

Yuuksta, has one ding. Otherwise it is awesome. I play it semi responsive, just a warning.

Superwide, scratches everywhere, still plays nicely. No vibe.

Raw Meteor, looks like it has been polished at one point in it’s life. No caps.

Y Factor. Has a ding in the rim and one in the wall that I sanded down., otherwise it’s good to go. One of my main players. But unfortunately, I want to try my hand at this festival.

Offer up on trades. You will get what you want for a Ronin. For a Genesis, I will be kind, but not to awesome. Colorways don’t matter to me, dings do, depending on severity.

Guyys. Buy anythin. Really. I need money soon.

Just a suggestion or two:

The picture, well, honestly, it’s not a good picture.

Speaking only for myself, I like to step into a potential buy situation with a listed asking price.

Best of luck to you. I got screwed on 2 jobs recently, so I don’t have spare cash to throw around right now.

[quote=“Studio42,post:3,topic:28183”]
Just a suggestion or two:

The picture, well, honestly, it’s not a good picture.

Speaking only for myself, I like to step into a potential buy situation with a listed asking price.

Best of luck to you. I got screwed on 2 jobs recently, so I don’t have spare cash to throw around right now.
[/quote
I usually can’t get pics on my computer, anyone who wants more in depth pictures is more than welcome to send me a PM or text.

up

not sure if you saw my pm

pm’d