**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Alright, right on… i will try and look how to do that. Thanks!

Good luck :+1: I certainly needed it :grin:

1 Like

Two biggest suggestions:

Ensure you pop out the back, slightly towards you, so you don’t hit the string above and block the escape

Ensure the GT is large enough to pop out easily. Make it too small and you’ll struggle to escape. As mentioned above, to make the triangle larger you need to do the suicide with your hands close together to ensure the slack doesn’t reduce and thus you end up with a small triangle

2 Likes

I think my main issue is with the small GT, just more practice keeping hands closer together. Thanks yall

3 Likes

If it helps, the pop out is the bit that goes wrong most frequently for me.

2 Likes

Not so speedy combo but I’m happy with it.

6 Likes

Here is my attempt… Never really learn ‘speed combos’!

6 Likes

Week #13: Diego B’s Bucket Repeater

Another repeater. Another repeater.

7 Likes

This one really is smooth and comes very naturally. Now i can return to the rodeo challenge…

4 Likes

Nice work! Love your vids.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed this one, quite therapeutic on a sunny day!

3 Likes

Week #14: Kurti’s Boy Scout Slack

12 Likes

I might just have to take part in this week :hushed::hushed:

4 Likes

Owwww boy, I haveA LOT to catch up! :flushed:

2 Likes

Well safe to say I have zero idea what is going on with this trick… spent half hour watching and can’t even work out the first set of moves after the initial mount! Maybe I’ll revisit when I’m not half asleep.

2 Likes

Ok guys is Friday. Let’s learn a trick. New Tutorial for us but he’s a regular on the forum. I’ve checked out a couple of his tutorials so please give him a subscribe and like. Chop Hop by @PendingThrows24 .

8 Likes

Not specific to any trick here, but some people don’t know how to make a good yoyo tutorial! It’s like they think you’re a mind reader and can understand everything going on with a poor camera/poor angle for filming.

5 Likes

Haha yeah I made a video about this

9 Likes

Getting the first toss a bit… but hoping it back is going to take a bunch of work…jeez laweez!

5 Likes

I’m finding I ain’t catching the first hop straight, which is making the hop back even harder!

4 Likes