**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Can we waive the 2 prior video posts for me as I’m an active TAW participant but don’t really post video? I’m in the top 10 for comments! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok im down… if you have 20 or more comments through out the year you can post a video. I will not accept entries from people that post 20 comments this week. But the entry still needs to be a video of elements from this year.

2 Likes

Naaaanda Kanda!

Will post my entry soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bonus! Very nice!

1 Like

My TAW 2022 submission - not quite in the 30-60 second region, as I wanted to make a YouTube Short, so needed to stay under 15.

I’ve added another video below showing my progress on Min’s Sock, which was definitely one of the harder tricks in 2022 (apologies for the poor lighting on the second video).

4 Likes

Those were excellent! I think @MoonageMin stole your sock during his sock trick :smile::smiley::grinning:

I didn’t want to reward myself with my socks again until I nailed it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So here is my TaW Submission for 2022, I tried to squeeze some of the stuff in a more or less fluent combo, initially wanted to get Kamikaze2 in there, but I still got to get it clean :sweat_smile:
So it’s : auto Repeater>tension hook> chop hops>Superman > Monty’s :butterfly: > very low rpm bind due to me hitting my arm :sweat_smile:

Thanks @AKYOYOMIKE alot for hosting this and everyone else contributing to this thread, looking forward to do a lot of the stuff posted in 2023 :blush:

So, this was actually First take after I tried for a while, and my headcam hasn’t even adjusted yet … it’s a revolutionary new filming perspective :grin: can’t edit anything as I am still on holiday vacations and don’t have any equipment beside my phone
For 12 days I took only one throw this time, and it feels really relaxing to just throw and no need to think about what I wanna throw :sweat_smile: (it’s a Dale)

7 Likes

Awesome submissions so far! Keep em coming!

3 Likes

Just a reminder tomorrow is the last day to post for the Trick-a-Week challenge.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry for the end of year challenge.

I didn’t have time to film anything better, sorry for how sloppy and weirdly structured it is. I just tried to cram a bunch of stuff from this together without thinking too hard about it. I’ve got Kurti’s boy scout slack, part of a bucket repeater, the meta slack gt, a tension hook, and the outside slack bind.

7 Likes

Ok last chance, im going to run that’s random picker when i get home you guys have about 6 hours to post.

Keep an eye out on Friday for the new Trick-a-Week 2023 thread.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Ok. I’m calling it. I’m going to run the picker.
I have 4 entries, @mable @Shwa @MEJBelloz and @yoesandno .

I’ll be back in a few…:champagne: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :champagne:

4 Likes

Ok so i ran the wheel…

Sorry i don’t know how to show it live… the winner is…

@MEJBelloz ! Pm me your email and I’ll email you your gift certificate!

THANK YOU EVERYONE that posted comments questions and videos!
I’m looking forward to another great Trick-a-Week year starting Friday!

8 Likes

Dope posts everybody!

1 Like

Ah superb!!! Thank you very much. They were fantastic videos I was lucky to be competing against.

5 Likes