**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

I was struggling for a bit before I realized I was trying to do the 2 rolls in the wrong direction lol. This is a fun one!

4 Likes

Can’t believe how long this took me to hit on camera…!

8 Likes

Ya man! That was smooth! Well done.

2 Likes

That was excellent!

2 Likes

It’s only Tuesday though, so still good on you, even if you had learned it before.

Glad this didn’t take too much time so we could have a week to work on the harder stuff we’ve been doing.

I had a little trouble with the rolls, never did figure out what I was doing wrong. The string kept getting sucked into the gap and it would bind or snag… almost like a nasty frontspin bind. Maybe I wasn’t rolling smoothly, I dunno.

2 Likes

These slack “follows” or what ever you call them are difficult. I can’t seem to get the string to stay in place. I’ll say it again, Tyler just makes it look so easy. His control is just so awesome.

5 Likes

How is everyone getting on this week?

2 Likes

Hope yall saw this too.

@Ne0phy73 nailed it!

2 Likes

Id like to see some more flowy arm tutorials! Anyone know?

2 Likes

What is the deal with picking tricks anyway… I just wait until something gets posted, but not sure how it works :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a secret.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay… this week i have 2 picks… one I’ve been working on the other was a request… hope you enjoy.
This week’s pick is a Organ Reject by @DocPop
Which starts at 9 min… (you should watch the whole episode! )

Second trick is an arm combo which was requested by @hobby_master buy @Lucas

6 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa… two?! Is that legal? Someone consult the book

4 Likes

I wrote the book!

5 Likes

Barely have time to learn one :rofl:

1 Like

Both of these seem easy at first but havent come close to getting either of them

1 Like

Same here!

5 Likes

I’ve accidentally hit the Organ Reject, and don’t know how I did it.

3 Likes

It feels so random when i do it, like the string just sling shots where ever it wants to

3 Likes

Anyone cracked Organ Rejection and fancy sharing some tips… Or shall I continue aimlessly stabbing my fingers at some slack lol

3 Likes