**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

I like this idea. Assuming I’m over my illness, I’ll give this a go!

1 Like

I’m so sorry your not feeling well. Hope your bounce back soon.

2 Likes

Im getting closer but still havent landed it yet…been surprisingly tricky. The first part is super fun though

3 Likes

this one was a grind… :tada: :tada:

10 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

#50 Automatic Double (repeater)

Back with a fresh SakaTuka repeater. Flashy and not too complex. The latest from a legend

Hoping this also gives the TAW gang an opportunity to work on the end of year videos - im sure we could all use a $50 GC for some yoyos!

Be sure to read our rules of entry/presentation in @AKYOYOMIKE 's post:

8 Likes

As usual Takatsu Tsukasa makes it look easy… ive landed that first pass once so far! He’s so good.

Don’t forget $50 to the random winner that posts a video for this year’s Trick-a-Week thread. Rules are- you need to have posted at least 2 weeks videos from this year by Dec 31st, you need to post your entry by Jan 2 2023, video should be 30-60 sec long (shorter is cool but longer is less cool). Videos must be posted here and please make sure to label the post so we know it’s your video entry and not a regular video post.

3 Likes

had to do it on his Pano, love his repeaters very much. I strongly believe they make you a better thrower

5 Likes

Trying my luck in the contest. Here’s a couple from earlier in the year, #3 Flashy Bouncy GT (mine isn’t that flashy) and #12 Turbo Repeater. Did them in one video, hope that’s ok.

5 Likes

Where can I learn this!?

2 Likes

@ANGVS posted the tutorial last week here, but here is the link again:)

5 Likes

That looked cool thanks for joining the crew. Feel free to try a few others on the list as well.

I look forward to your entry.

4 Likes

Threw this successfully today.

Don’t forget about the Trick-a-Week challenge…

11 Likes

Very nicely done!!!

1 Like

Finally got this double or nothing Repeater a few times… very cool indeed… not smooth but I’ll keep at it. Hows everyone doing with this?

1 Like

Happy Friday everyone. This is going to be our last pick for the year… we will leave next Friday for extra time to get those Trick-a-Week challenge videos posted. Check above posts for details.

Im going to try and shove a little FrontStyle down your throats one more time…(fyi you can do this trick side style! Bonus points to anyone that’s postes a video of both! )

NANDA KANDA

7 Likes

Nanda kanda is the best!! This was actually one of the first tricks learned, using this same tutorial!

Here’s a sidestyle/frontstyle variation of it with an additional wrap around my finger so I can do a rotation of the yoyo each time I swap sides.

10 Likes

Fancy Shmancy… interesting extra wrap… I’ll try that out.

4 Likes

Getting in there early due to time zones, but Merry Christmas to one and all tomorrow. As I’ve said many of times before, this group is fantastic, so I’ll raise a glass to those who run it.

I hope Santa Yoyo brings all the treats you desire :santa::santa::santa:

1 Like

Here’s another combo I put together (slight cheat in that one element is from 2020!) But I’m not eligible for the prize anyway :wink:.

Don’t forget people we have an end of the year challenge where one person can win $50 G.C at YYE! Winner is chosen at random so let’s see some videos!

7 Likes