1 Like

Thanks man! This has been a fun one to play around with

1 Like

Holy Fire! That was very cool!

3 Likes

So whatā€™s up next?

1 Like

TaW #3: Ahmad Karisma Slack

This is a great trick, really fun, but can be a bit tricky at first. Reach out to me if you need help!

9 Likes

That was our first guest star of the year picking out a trick for us.

Fat Dad has actually been wanting to pick a trick for a while, which was one of the inspiration for us to change up the 2020 format to the way we now run things this year.

We wanted to prevent the whole system breaking down as sometimes it can when things spiral out of hand, while still coming up with ways we can involve more people and make it fun for everyone.

Thank you @100FatYoyoDads for being our first guest of 2021, post a video of you with the trick to help kick the week off :slight_smile:

Special thanks to @twitch77 who wanted our TaW to be a more involving format for those that continue to participate every week, and for @AKYOYOMIKE for coming up with the ideas that we have implemented.

Hope you guys enjoy this weekā€™s trick and also keeping up with the hype, our next star in February is someone special, be excited :grin:

3 Likes

Hit the pineapple this morning(seconds after my ā€œwhat are you throwingā€ postšŸ˜‰). Going for consistency so I can shoot it later today.

4 Likes

Videos or it didnā€™t happen, but itā€™s too late now anyway.
sorry dude :rofl:

Joke aside, nice one! glad you got it down, this kind of trick is totally in your wheelhouse too, so Iā€™m especially glad that you got it down

2 Likes

Nice1 @100FatYoyoDads

1 Like
6 Likes

Day 1ā€¦

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKE9ctti6OF/?igshid=131yqbpuu29w7

2 Likes

Nice progress!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have to record my variation of Pineapple Catch, which I have accurately named ā€œPineapple Missā€ :slight_smile:

Seriously, while I didnā€™t have success last week, I have seen improvement, and, have been enjoying the focused practice. Thank you for that. I think I may need to take a page from @twitch77 's playbook and try Pineapple Catch again, but with a green yoyo

8 Likes

Seems like the only logical conclusion.

4 Likes

wowza

1 Like

Sorry to be a bit late. The pineapple catch has really captured my imagination as a repeating trick, it has a really cool rhythm. I havenā€™t actually repeated it more than 2 times in a row with many misses in between, but wow. thatā€™s a great trick. And it will be really fun to integrate into a side-style slack combo.

6 Likes

@MoonageMin & @Kray
Nice vids.

3 Likes

So the tension slack bit is actually not to difficult you just have to pinch with your hands and kinda turn your hands over and then release the pinch once itā€™s behind the yo-yo.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still working on the pineapple catch but this weekā€™s is very cool. I know Iā€™m going to fall behind fast. Very solid pick @100FatYoyoDads

4 Likes