MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Much love.:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Ready for 5A.

kgb

5 Likes

Wellā€¦you got half of it right.
You at least earn an E for Effort!

4 Likes

@twitch77 Happy Cake Day buddy!!
Inspo @ryanmcg

3 Likes

Thanks Moons and Ryan :slight_smile:

Been a year now!

It all started with seeing a red & white Duncan Pro Z at Walmart. Damn that thing flooded me with nostalgia!
I decided not to pick it upā€¦but then I got home and in my boredom did a google search on the Pro Z. Turns out it had some pretty good reviews.
Soā€¦I got back in my car and took the 30 mile trip back to Walmart that night! haha

Mid may of this year will be the 3rd year since my best friendā€¦my momā€¦passed away. The first year was super rough on me. She was such a MAJOR part of my life. She helped me in SO many ways. I was very reliant on her.
Didnā€™t help that my dad then decided to move 650 miles away soon after.
Started seeing a therapist and got a case manager. What a joke they were. They made life very difficult for me. Luckily they both left around the same time and I got reassigned to a new therapist who is freaking amazingā€¦and then I started to see a life coach lady who has helped me completely turn my life around over the last 1 1/2 years.

Anyhowā€¦sorry for the ramble.
Itā€™s just that I was so lost 2 years ago. Iā€™d never felt so alone and vulnerable in my life.
I was in such desperate need of something to occupy my time. Something to obsess on. Yoing came at just the right time for me!

And itā€™s been an amazing ride for sure!
Iā€™ve been showered with kindness, encouragement and generosity since day 1.

I love how everyone gets accepted pretty much into this community. It doesnā€™t matter how skilled or experienced you are. Doesnā€™t matter if all you can afford is just 1 or 2 yos.
Do you like to yoyo? Yes! Well welcome to the yoing community and weā€™re genuinely glad to have ya!

lol I know I can be quite annoying, (GO GREEN OR GO HOME!)ā€¦I also get all ā€˜high and mightyā€™ at times and can be pretty damn judgmental and confrontational.
But I do love this community and I appreciate all that you guys have done.
This place rocks.

(haha I knowā€¦thatā€™s another thing that annoys some people. I sometimes post really long posts like this one! :stuck_out_tongue:)

9 Likes

Happy Birthday bro.

@twitch77 i like this 25 sec challengeā€¦i find it hard to get my combos in under a minā€¦ probably because iā€™m not smooth enough and i try to do to much. I like the kamikaze smoothie mexican duck combo but the fastest i can hit that right now is around 30 sec.

Heres a cleaner rabbit ears and never ending attempts at week 11 RI combo.

6 Likes

Yoyo people are the best people.

5 Likes

Im ready for Mayā€¦

ā€¦ Overkill?

5 Likes

Just about right if you ask me :laughing:

4 Likes

Wow can you guys believe it?

Itā€™s already week #21, my TaW gang!

For this week, I am going to use one of @MoonageMin originals.

So recently I got nominated for a Instagram competition and the idea is you have to post a video of a trick that is no longer than 25 seconds and has to include an element from the video of the person who nominated you.

Duncan is sponsoring this I think. So you guys all saw my entry recently and for my 3 nominations I nominated @twitch77 and @ryanmcg and another friend from UK and now they have to do it too.

So twitch was trying to come up with some combo ideas and asked me to help so I made him an original combo with a well known element mixed with some complicated redirects.

This is the trick and I thought we could all learn it for this week.

Trick a Week #21 : Moon the Dog

4 Likes

Man thank you SO much Moon for the awesome video! I learned a lot and have been practicing your tips all night!

In fact Iā€™m going to go make a video right now! I know exactly what to do now! :smiley:
Iā€™m even going to use the AMAZING G2 Banshee SS @ryanmcg sent me!

3 Likes

Oh ā– ā– ā– ā– !

8 Likes

P.S.
Video is only a joke! lol Banshee SS is fine! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Trick a Week #21 : Deep Magenta

Joke aside this is the real trick for this week.

6 Likes

Awesome pick this week Moons! Looks sick as heck!!

2 Likes

After watching your videos I turn away and see green spots. I canā€™t figure out why. It only happens after your videos. Iā€™m glad your yoyo is okay.

5 Likes

Yes! :green_heart: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_heart:

lol

3 Likes

Okay, hereā€™s my entry.
I mess up at the endā€¦but Iā€™m not perfect and Iā€™m okay with that atm! Iā€™m proud as hell of this vid :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LzkplB-mQ/

6 Likes

Nice job. U did great. Great video editing as well. Cool glovešŸ¤©

4 Likes

Hey, thank you Doc :slight_smile:

For reals! It is such a nice glove! Very well striched, really smooth, fits my handā€¦like a glove (:stuck_out_tongue:) and I like the thickness of it.
Really cool of you to send them to me!

4 Likes