MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Lol gotta be careful out here

3 Likes

A good PSA to remind people that yoyo can be a contact sport

5 Likes

I cant believe I didn’t take a picture of my blow to the head! I can assure you that YYF Butter is not soft. :slight_smile:

I seem to be in the same boat as everyone… cant get the slack around consistently. I did it once!

5 Likes

I’m with you guys- can sloppily get My thumb in there but still not smooth.

Dope trick though. Nice pick @CPC .

5 Likes

Here is my shot at it:

6 Likes

**TaW #21: Arm Exit! **

Hey y’all! In honor of 5A May I’ve been invited to throw in a trick tutorial for the occasion!

Today we are going to look at a flashy but easy 5A move that’s more of a flourish than a set trick. This is a great way to experiment with other parts of the body as well as a cool way to end any 5a combo! Hope y’all have fun with this one!

10 Likes

@CPC Nice dude! Well done!

@JeiCheetah Super cool tut! Thanks for sharing with us!

5 Likes

Nice job man.

Edit: you too @CPC! You guys rock :metal:

I was getting closer last night, I almost had it figured out, got lucky once but wasn’t sure it was right—it was. Hopefully I’ll find time to keep working on it; got a lot going on with selling my house.

And jeez, that first throw… that was a close one!

5 Likes

Thanks yall. I’ve been skipping the 5a. I got to commit to this week to work on this trick!

6 Likes

Very cool elements. I’ve gotten the stall down which is cool by itself … catching the string is less then 5050…i am enjoying 5A a lot more then last year. Thank you Josh for the cool tut.

6 Likes

This trick is dope shhh. Thanks @JeiCheetah for getting it out there. I’m hitting it with good consistency, hoping to find time to shoot it later.

4 Likes

Glad to hear people are giving it a try!

4 Likes

Week 22

Flip Flop Tower

aka. Ubi’s Towers😉

This week I have a dope picture trick for us to learn. Originally posted(& created) by @ubibaba .

Enjoy and let me know if you need help.

8 Likes

Nice just learned it super cool and flashy

3 Likes

Nice. I will be practicing this on lunch break.Thanks!!

2 Likes

Been quiet in here…how we all doing?

3 Likes

I’m doing good, couldn’t nailled all the tricks yet, but trying. Hahahaha once I have some time I’ll make the videos :wink:

And you? How you doing?

4 Likes

I actually signed up for latiendas online contest so i haven’t been working on this week as much as i should. But my routine is getting smoother.

6 Likes

I’ve been reaaally slacking on filming anything lol. I haven’t put in much with the last couple tricks, but will try and get them knocked out before the end of the week.

@AKYOYOMIKE Nice man! Whens the contest happening?

5 Likes

Videos are due Wed June 9th. There was a post on yye but i can’t find it now… but if anyone is interested let me know I’ll send you a link.

Edit. Found it.

4 Likes