MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Awesome! Glad you got one in.
I couldn’t figure out the rejection last year, it’s proving very challenging again… but i still think the entire thing is a great trick. Hopefully i figure this out in the next few days. If not something cool will evolve either way.

3 Likes

Phew… After some time I could get on the camera. Hahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/COIqM3hB4pG/?igshid=52ze8ccrf01q

I can say that trick was super fun and satisfying. I’m looking forward to learn more!!

6 Likes

I’m an amazed AT these rejections… other then magic drop i just don’t get it. I’ll keep at it.
@Ne0phy73 that was excellent!

This isn’t the rejection… I’ve been rejected. But i thought it looked cool, and had a bunch of new elements for me so I’m posting it here. I’ll call it DaDiegoBump since the bump i picked up from @ChrysaeThrows . Thanks for all your moves!

https://youtube.com/shorts/tb776hxgNP4?feature=share

And @ANGVS the KamiBo, KwyjiKazie or whatever we are calling it is in the middle of it.

4 Likes

Thank you Mike I’m honored! And your combo is SICK

4 Likes

I just figured out that instead of dropped the slack in front, dropping it on the yo-yo creates a double triangle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COQheHCByNh/?igshid=tnnjsrsd3vb3

Edit: dropping the slack behind the yo-yo, if you can manage it, is less likely to snag.

6 Likes

Week #18 - Acrobat GT

A fun, flowy trick this week! Not much to say other than happy learning!

fyi: catch the slack on the furthest string from your body with the yoyo entering from the rear

slow mo pov!

9 Likes

Got it down, just need to make it flow better. Anyone else?

5 Likes

I’m pretty much there but its choppy.

I like the tail whip or whatever its called… I’m going to use that a lot! This is a fun trick.

5 Likes

Yeeeah, I felt the same, that part is incredibly visual!

4 Likes

I was cookin over the weekend then i got distracted by may… deff a cool trick . .whips and rejections seem to be extremely challenging.
I’ll get these eventually.

5 Likes

@twitch77 Happy birthday brother.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @twitch77!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @twitch77!

3 Likes

@twitch77, happy birthday, brother.

3 Likes

:musical_score: This here’s your birthday song, its not very long, HEY! :musical_note:

Happy Bday @twitch77

3 Likes

Week 19

5a Waveclash and Slack to Double GT

Welcome to 5a May TaW crew!

I’ve got two lined up for us this week. The first is more accessible(main focus), the other is more complex (bonus points😎)
Up first:

And FTW:

The shared concepts I was searching for when I found this were - tech, axle wrap, & GT’s. I’ve got these down so if you have questions or need tips, “get at me dog”!

4 Likes

And if you haven’t done it yet be sure to get it in there:

Happy Birthday @twitch77 !!!

4 Likes

How’s everyone’s progress?

-this may be the most radio silence I’ve witnessed on this thread. :astonished:

4 Likes

So my 5A is progressing… im still working on windmill, 360, 720…all the basics. I was hoping to get that smooth enough for a video… but catching that CW is no easy task. I’m using a Duncan yellow rubber ball cause I’m tired of smacking my hands with plastic.

3 Likes

I guess not everyone is on the same level for 5a.
If you are like me and still working on the basics from last year you can find links to last years 5a May here. It has all the essential basics to learn.

5 Likes