Mk1 Yoyos!

I’m a fan of the Sliver. You make cool stuff, Mark.

Looking forwards also to see where our collaboration takes us this year. :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Love that orange/black spyglass… That’s a killer colorway for a bi metal.

3 Likes

Good evening friends. I made a quick Demo and Overview of the Mk1 Spyglass feturing @Nova on the narration. Take a look!

14 Likes

Very well done! A beautiful throw!

4 Likes

Our next release is not card related (it’s a yoyo), but I had some playing cards made to use as extras instead of stickers.

I’ll have more info about the Mk1yoyos Unicorn soon!

18 Likes

Can you at least tell us if it’s responsive or unresponsive? :thinking:

2 Likes

Some Unicorn Facts

• Unicorns aren’t real
  • C Bearing
  • Unresponsive
  • It would be called the Responsicorn if it were responsive
  • It makes more sense to measure its height instead of its width
  • Unicorns are definitely real
17 Likes

Haha… Makes sense now that you point it out to me

But maybe the Responsicorn could be your next throw after the Unicorn :thinking::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

a trick circle. possibly using a new mk1 yoyo recently teased?

14 Likes

Mk1 Yoyos Unicorn

This is a bimetal, designed specifically so I could try spin top/palm spin tricks easily. It has swappable custom caps, which are compatible with duncan caps.

Here’s another one of the cap styles:

The base yoyo is 55x42mm and about 56 grams. The heaviest spin top caps make it 80mm across and 68 grams.

More news about this yoyo soon!

40 Likes

Genius!!

5 Likes

Your designs are super innovative- always pushing YoYo design

5 Likes

Truly the bimetal unicorn, amazing idea :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This is super cool. Do you have any pictures with regular 48mm Duncan caps installed?

1 Like

XT caps are kind of tight and also heavier than freehand or big fun caps.

The axle hole is drilled through so that caps can be removed with a hand air pump.

18 Likes

Dang those top tips almost look like they could function for spintop regens. As a spintop player and enthusiast I can’t wait to try!

4 Likes

This is awesome.

5 Likes

This is an absolute game changer. I’m already thinking about all the crazy stuff people are gonna come up with over time, super cool

3 Likes

Oh wow, that’s awesome! I’ve been working on something similar for 3d printing. A Beyblade yoyo.

4 Likes

Imagine using it as a beyblade and put it on the bey dome for battle, let it RIP

1 Like