Mint, Limited Edition throws!! How can you resist buying these?!?

These yoyos are ONLY for sale.

I am in need of some serious cash to put a new roof on the house so I am selling my most valuable throws. All of these throws are in MINT condition, have never even hit my carpet floor, and have no vibe. I take really good care of them! I even take my wedding ring off to play. Some of them have One Drop 10 balls in them but I cant remember which ones.

Only PM me with offers and use the quote button when replying!!
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. Shipping in US only.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURES

Mint One Drop 54 I believe this colorway is called chemblast. SUPER RARE! It’s gorgeous! There are some spots where the color seems off but from what I have heard those light purple spots are normal. The big ones are up inside the cups so you dont even see them when playing. Perfectly smooth! Comes with brass domes. I was going to sell all but 2 of my yoyos, this was going to be one of the ones I kept but I need the cash and it will sell :frowning: offer

Mint in box One Drop Dietz limited colorway black/red with silver splash. I think only 20 of these were made. Perfectly mint! This little bugger plays great! Pictured with aluminum spikes and will also come with a set of lego side effects! Also come with a TON of matching poly string! $80 shipped OBO

Brand new in box YYF MVP
, Paul Kerbel purple and blue acid wash with silver splash. Got this from a YYF contest. Plays super smooth and stable, spins forever! Its a really nice throw! $70 Shipped this would cost you $125 plus shipping to buy online!!

I have a Legacy, a sunset trajectory and wooden yoyo for deal sweeteners. I just dont need them. I will throw one in with whatever you buy if you ask. Each yoyo will come with a bunch of string as well. The Dietz comes with a huge amount of matching string.

MINT 3rd Run PEAK Krisztian Kaluzsa colorway! Super rare! Amazingly smooth! NO VIBE! It took me 2 months to find this thing on the forum… I might cry the day I ship it. My #1 throw but I need some money! SOLD

MINT IN BOX WOOLY MARKMONT Gosh darn this thing looks nice! I looked high and low to get one of these mint… I don’t even want to think about letting it go… It hurts! sold

Mint in box Sasquatch Brown with Blue speckle. I think it is the team colorway. Perfectly smooth! sold

Mint in box CLYW BvM clarview station colorway. Very beautiful and a great player!! I hate to let this one go. Not a mark on it! $80 shipped OBO

more pics

how much for the 2.0, dv888, and the jk?

My limited edition, non-buyable-anymore YYF silver w/blue splash $120 skyline w/konkave bearing for the MVP? The skyline has a few scratches on the left side from yoyo falling off string from “spiderman” trick. It plays soooo smooth. No vibe on good throw/mediocre throw. This skyline is DA BOMB. Plz.
Thanks
Joshbro

Dear god please buy these!!!