I have a mint condition blue yeti with box from the last run, up for trade. I have 2 yetis and am trying to slim my collection down. This thing plays like a dream…The hype is real! Id possibly be willing to throw in another throw too if someone had a Chief or other CLYW metals. Specifically looking for Clyw chief in the old ashberry or northern lights or a Puffin 2… After trying a chief/acquiring a yeti and orca its safe to say I am in love with clyws designs. Still love all my throws but that Orca though! I can send pics if anyone wants.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 🏪🏪🏪 FT: Chief, Hatrick | LF: Jonny, CLYW, 07 888, A-rt, YYR, OD | 12 | 513 | October 4, 2026 | |
| LTB/ or trade for SPYY | 0 | 72 | September 26, 2026 | |
| ISO CLYW Gnarwhal, Puffin, Chief To Join Their Forever Home | 13 | 400 | September 7, 2026 | |
| LF: Old CLYW FT: G2 | 10 | 384 | October 23, 2025 | |
| Tons for trade, large list of wants | 8 | 1031 | May 12, 2025 |










