Mile High Yoyo Club November meet Saturday 11/12 noon-3p

Come join the Mile High Yoyo Club in downtown Littleton tomorrow from noon-3pm for our monthly meet! This month should be EXTRA fun as there will be a Pokémon Go event happening at the same time. Lots of foot traffic expected - bring your favorite Pokémon themed throw and have some fun!

Hope to see you there!

7 Likes

Where is this held at? I might be able to make it!

1 Like

In front of PlayForge Games at 2420 W Main St in Littleton. If not in front of store we may be a couple blocks east at Bega Park to yo over grass.

Parking always unlimited and free at the RTD park and ride just to the south of Bega Park!

2 Likes

I know exactly where that is! Kinda by ViewHouse and Arapahoe Community College? Maybe a half hour drive from me, I’ll see if I can’t make it around 1:30 ish

3 Likes

Yeah! See you there!

1 Like

I might be able to make it to the yoyo club tomorrow.

2 Likes

Awesome! Free swag for anyone who makes it out - we have stickers and buttons and more.

Also for those who haven’t had the chance to visit our club has been POPPIN lately. Regular members from beginners all the way to competitors/history makers like Myles Gregory, Theo Munoz, Jon Gates and more ensure there’s always something to learn or teach. Tons of throws to try and lots of BST deals lately!

2 Likes