Max's bst. a few changes vsnyyc added

I get all pm’s on my phone or you can txt me at 863-610-9490 for anything. Pictures available instanly. phone pics or camera ones you pick lol but on to the throws

2nd plus grade entheos. it is mint in the box. comes with de-shielded airg. i know everyone says their grades should be a grades but this thing doesnt even feel like it is spinning while you are playing. beast at horizontal i might add

3rd higby 07 888. white anno burns on the blue side, purple side is mint. comes with the best 10ball i have ever played (no lie) it has tpx bearings in the stacks (only so i would be able to say i had them) with lube in the stacks to make them quiet during play. i play this with ressesed silli btw

4th this is more of a deal sweetner but i have a tmbr irving that i played during no bearing november offer accordingly on this guy or like i said before, use it to make dealing with me better ;D

I’ve got a vsnyyc flying hut comming in the mail. it is mint in the box and tuned smooth

i have no want list. i only want what you guys can offer me, thank you for looking

cheers,
max