Matt Mullins Yo-Yos! Community Spotlight!

Dude this is golden

1 Like

E23 Vibes. One of my favorite Yo-yos

6 Likes

First unboxing in my Unprofessional unboxing series.

From now on if I get a yoyo in the mail, we open it on camera

Enjoy

10 Likes

I’ll take it. I hope you’ll take me.

9 Likes

FOV is here, and I took some time to soak in the natural beauty of this case.

One thing we all know about G Squared is the products are top-class, and when you’re throwing G2, life
is just better, food tastes better, sleeping feels better, and problems just seem to disappear.

Disappear with me for the next twenty-one seconds, and enjoy this nonclassy take on this beautiful product.

6 Likes

Yoyo promos just used to hit different.

Rip to a legend.

3 Likes

Unprofessional Unboxing: G2 Tsunami and G2 LLT

6 Likes

My super bowl commercial dropping early

8 Likes

Perfection

Mini FOV is everything you think it should be. Enjoy.

9 Likes

YOU are so freakin’ cute!!!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Happy President’s Day Fam

4 Likes

Mucho love gangstas.

10 Likes

Happy Hump Day Fam :purple_heart::brown_heart:

6 Likes

Everyone’s been talking about the ‘Slingshot Effect,’ but let me tell you, nothing beats the ‘G2 Effect.’

I have been drankin my blue drink, eating my blueberries, blue air heads and doing whatever I could to prepare for my blue pill to arrival.

Congrats to G Squared on 100 units sold in 38 minutes. People have been hungry to consume these masterpieces and you did so with a absolute powerhouse made of Stainless Steel and Aluminum. You completely hit this out of the park.

This is my first Yo-yo that contains any sort of Stainless Steel and boy is it a treat for me. The Slingshot is fast stable and easy to control. I hope you were able to snag one.

Also just want to say how incredibly proud I am to be a representative one of the best Yo-yo companies in the world.

Ron, I hope you call in homie, you smashed this.

As always, I hope your insprised.

Let’s Ride.

9 Likes

Loved that sound track!

Also enjoyed you representing us leftys in that video.

3 Likes

Whats up dawgggs! Unbox these fools with me! Big shout out to Jake and Ron. You boys are insprised af.

10 Likes

Spend a couple minutes with me as we go into this weekend.

I hope you are insprised. See you next time.

7 Likes
5 Likes