Making your own YoYos.

Is there any machine out there that you can buy that will allow you to create your own yoyo? I saw this ( http://www.yoyoguy.com/PN/LTH01/Yo-yo-Tools/Taig-Metal-Lathe )one at yoyoguy.com and was wondering if there is any other machine i can buy thats cheaper. Just please give me some information on making your own yoyos. It would help more than you can imagine. Thanks a bunch!

A lathe is the most common and probably the cheapest. There are machines such as CNC machines that would cost much, much more. Some metal lathes are about 130$, you can do many mods with this and if your good, make some yoyos.

Ok. Thanks

i have made my own yoyo before my dad helped, there is a machine, a lathe

Dont necro please.

epic necro :o

wats necro?

Posting on topics that are over a few weeks old/are solved, and don’t need posts anymore. Stuff like “I need help” that have already solved their problems. Don’t post on those, because its unnecessary.

This however, is 8 months old, and shouldn’t be posted on, as Conner already solved the probelm. Saying “Thanks” means that the thread is done. Unless you are offering additional advice, don’t post on them.

ok i’ll make sure not to do that…