MAGIC yoyo Bi-metal

Nice :smiley:

Any more details on release yet? :slight_smile:

Amazing, just amazing.

Magic Yoyo hype
since when was this possible

MagicYoYo’s good? I’ve never really heard a whole lot about them, so I stayed away from them.

Out of these yoyo’s (one’s that I’ve owned)-YYF Onestar, YYF Velocity, Duncan Pro-Z, YYF Replay Pro, YYF Protostar, YYF Shutter, YYF Shu-ta, and Magic N12- The Magic N12 is my favorite.

I enjoy magicyoyo i have the t5,k8,k9,m002,and t8 all play great and play allot better than the price you pay the m002 is by far my favorite

I’m actually considering getting the M002 as a new daily throw, so you’d recommend it? The shape is similar to the One Star, which is my favorite plastic!

They used to be like meh, generic metals, but they have been upping their game. It’s one of the favorites here, best price to performance value.

I too am a big fan. My current favorite is the N12 Shark which can hold it’s own against a YYF Shutter or T.O.O. Hot (although the bearing in the TOO HOT is quieter). My Dogma is smoother but it really is a close competitor with that level of yoyo, and it’s under $20.

Santa has dropped hints that there’s a Magic Yoyo Silencer under the tree. That yoyo looks great. If it also plays great then it’s another $20 yoyo that knocks it out of the park. So yeah, they’re not just “great for the price” yoyos, they’re great yoyos.

At a $60 to $70 range that would be the most expensive Magic yoyo by a long shot. But considering other bi-metals are in the $120 to $250 range it’s cheap. At that price I can afford to try it out and test it.

I’m currently thinking about getting a Rave for my first bi-metal, but if this is under $70 then I know what to get…

I just got a Rave in the mail today (I won one), and it is really superb.

Anyway, magicyoyo bimetal. Actually looks pretty sick. I might have to get one.

Yes i got it because of the shape and the color ways are awesome i got the teal black and yellow i want the purple pinkish silver also please lmk how the silencer is

Just 2 days until Christmas, then I can let you know how the Silencer plays.

I mean, if Santa really does bring me one. It’s not like I wrapped my own gift or anything. :wink:

Um… Anything?

can`t help myself, but this looks identical to a iYoYo Steel Prototype. not that the wheel needs to be invented new everytime. and that it is slightly lighter than an iYoYo steel sounds very promising