Luna Harran - Full Loop

If you aren’t on Instagram, or are on there and haven’t found @thesonicpineapple, here’s a taste. I’ve pulled down Luna’s videos and am collecting them into a series of trick videos. She’s one of the most underrated and more innovative yoyoers out there. This is the first in a series I’m putting together to get her some more attention in advance of the release of her signature yoyo, the Ouroboros.

11 Likes

In the first clip it looks like there is a knot in the string. This bothers me a lot.

2 Likes

There is. Instead of a finger Loop you just tie a knot at the end of the string. Then you open end of the string where the yoyo would usually go and you slip your knot into there.

3 Likes

I think you can safely remove “one of” from the above quote. What she’s doing with a single loop setup is amazing. It makes me really want to give it a try.

I don’t know if “trick innovator” is still awarded annually but I can’t think of anyone that is more deserving to win it.

4 Likes

I know, right? To everything you said, lol.

2 Likes

I’m still salty that Scales didn’t awarded her as the trick innovator of the year, and instead they gave it to Arata.

2 Likes

Meh, life is like that. Maybe next year.

1 Like

When did they do that? I was not aware of this because if I am assuming correctly, that is not the actual annual one.

Must be “Scales version” then.

1 Like

It’s not the NYYA award, Scales has their own contest structure, all online.

2 Likes