Love Triangle

Not sure if many of you seen the trick I created that I recently posted to my Instagram. I came up with a name for it, and decided to call it Love Triangle. I made a simple youtube video showing you guys how its done incase anyone wants to learn it. Its pretty simple. I would appreciate feed back from everyone about the trick. Took me a bit to figure out what I was going to do and the ins and outs. But I am happy with what I came up with.

Here is what the trick looks like.

Love Triangle - yoyo trick tutorial

http://youtu.be/Z9mzh7BbGeI

1 Like

your getting alot better colby…I remember when you first started… is great to see how good your doing…

1 Like

Looks cool, nice job.

1 Like

Thank you guys. Its been awhile since I posted anything. and I wanted to post something good. so I figured why not post a trick I created and made up. Hope everyone likes it. Its not super difficult so anyone can learn it really. And that makes me happy knowing I made something anyone can do.

also just wondering, where would my trick fit into the difficulty category? beginner? Intermediate? advanced? Expert? does anyone know

You should never wonder about that :). The difficulty of something is different for everyone. Unless you’re comparing it with Andre Boulay’s tricklist.

Nice trick.

I would say this is one of my favorite combos that I have seen in a while. Its so smooth and really well put together! Definately keep at it! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll do my best to keep trying and pushing myself to think of something new that flows. Thank you guys for the support.