Looking to trade high end throws for a PS5

Being the scalpers and bots snagged all the PS5’s, I believe someone here has an extra or two lying around. Looking to trade high end throws (or cash) for a PS5. I know this is a long shot but figured I would try. Hit me up if interested.

13 Likes

Actually an ingenious idea…

5 Likes

Thank you my friend

4 Likes

If this works out… :exploding_head:

3 Likes

No risk no reward

4 Likes

I’m about to try trading yo-yos for all sorts of other stuff now. HAHA!

6 Likes

I’ve traded kicks for throws and the other way around.

4 Likes

I had the same problem getting a hold of a Switch. It’s pure insanity. There’s a guy an hour from me with like 10 Series S and a few X. So sad.

2 Likes

I know it’s always like this. Just trying to get one for Christmas. No worries if not

1 Like

I have confidence in this. I’ve traded yoyos for Pc parts. Cpu, ram, mobo and gpu. Still looking for a better gpu if anyone sees this and has recently upgraded to the 30 series cards. I got jojos.

4 Likes

I hope so. I’ll pull out some bangers to obtain a PS5.

3 Likes

9ba735b83e6ed2484e71ba4a461d2048
I got what you want, now send me those high ends :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

This got me cracking up. I love it

5 Likes

i am eff’d dying rn!!! i wanna send you something just for the effort :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wish I could take the credit, but this meme was created elsewhere :joy: didn’t mean to hijack thread. Someone find this guy a PS5 please :+1:

5 Likes

regardless, it was worth the laugh… happy friday

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.