Looking for yoyojam dark magic

Like the title says i am looking for a Yoyojam dark magic. I would prefer something in decent condition but I am open to anything so just send me a message with what you have and details. I have always loved the dark magic and learned most of my tricks on one. But unfortunately mine was smashed into a brick wall by a bully at school and rendered unplayable. This was a long time ago and I still miss that yoyo. I was saddened to see that Yoyojam isn’t around anymore now that I’m back into throwing. Thanks for your time, any offers will be appreciated.

3 Likes

bump

Hey, sorry to hear about that bully incident from your past. I don’t have a Dark Magic but I just wanted to let you know that despite YYJ now being defunct, André Boulay has hinted over the last few years that he is working on a modernized return of the Dark Magic. So hopefully that will be surfacing at some point.

6 Likes

He brings it up briefly in this recent interview from earlier this year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great news! I would still like to find an old one if possible for nostalgia sake. Thank you for posting

1 Like

bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.