Looking for TiHawk! FOUND PLEASE CLOSE

Have PayPal ready or trades if you prefer! Hit me up let’s work something out! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

just posted on facebook last night!

5 Likes

Yeah I saw this one, it’s partially what inspired this post! I’ve only just joined the FB bst and don’t know about anyone’s rep, and was a little sketched out buying a yoyo that expensive from out of the country. Plus he says priced to move then offers no price?!? Do you know if this person is on the YYExpert forum? Thanks for the heads up either way!

5 Likes

Contacted him! It sold 15 minutes ago😱!

3 Likes

Wow! $123, 456 what a deal! Who needs a nice car when you can have that…

1 Like

Facebook… man that BST would be the only reason I go back. But just can’t do it.

2 Likes

I resisted until this month! The bst pulled me to the dark side. I’ll keep a lookout for your Triton over there for ya though!

2 Likes

Try emailing @G2_Jake directly… who knows you might get lucky

You really think so! I don’t wanna come across as begging! I may try after a bit if I have no luck. Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

It’s not begging, sir. You are asking a business man to ply his trade… you might be surprised how receptive he and many other manufacturers can be.

1 Like

+1 one that ide. Ive met more than person who had got a tihawk in this manner

1 Like

You and @Apadil1 we’re right! Jake hooked it up! Got the last one! Close it up please mods!

6 Likes

Dude, nice!

3 Likes

I know right! I’m over the moon right now!

5 Likes