Looking for some tech tricks

Rethinkyoyo

Edit. Oh I see what you did there! Yes I know that they make a few tutorials of the newer popular tricks, but most are ones i’ve never heard of.

Corey, if you had fun with Rancid Milk, you might like Enigma. :wink: Spencer Berry is sadistic. There’s a Cabin Tutorial available.

I’m working on that one for another challenge; I got called out the same way I challenged you to a race. :wink: The first mount is hard, then there are some seemingly less hard parts, and then there’s a hard pop/grab thing again. It’s not a one-hour attempt, that’s for sure!

I’ll check it out! I hate cabin tutorials though…

I’m not the biggest fan of them “out of the box”, but they become useful when you download them for offline viewing and use a media player like VLC to super-slo-mo the already-slo-mo-but-not-slo-enough parts. :wink:

The ones by Chuck also require a bit of tweaking because he tends to wear his string way down his finger and does extra string wraps that aren’t strictly necessary. So you get the opportunity to see what he’s doing but also adjust for your own style.

Whoah . You can do slow-mo on VLC?

Yeah! I take’er down to like 1/10th speed. If somebody didn’t do a great video capture to begin with, it won’t fix that. It’ll just be slowed down blurry string and yoyo. But if they filmed under good conditions, it’s pretty helpful.

Sweet! Gotta try it sometime.

I just learned gorilla hands it’s a fun tech trick might want to check it out.

Not sure if I replied in this but check out some of my tutorials on my youtube.

just type “Z-tutorials” and go from there. ::slight_smile:

download Remnant by JD

-slow that mutha down
-learn dem tricks
-win at life

Just thought I’d bring this up again to see if anyone else has any tech tricks for me to try.

I made a few tutorials of some fairly technical tricks. I don’t know if you have seen any of them, so I will post them anyway.

The one handed bucket is probably the easiest of the three to learn, and it has a nice kink mount with many possibilities.

Also, I have some technical tricks in the two clip videos on my channel that you might find some inspiration in. (please excuse the shameless self-promotion ;D)

2 Likes

I just now remembered these tutorials.

This guy has some amazing tech tricks.

Props to you for learning Wonder Woman.  I remember trying to figure that trick out when Spencer Berry posted it on 365 yoyo tricks.  Great song too :wink:

Gunna BUMP this because I need more tricks to learn. It’s just so fun.

I don’t know if you know this but the guy that made the soiled panties tutorial has a lot of other tutorials as well.  Here’s the playlist:

Here’s a tutorial for one of Yuuki Spencer’s old wrist mount combos.  I love that grind at the end.

And a tutorial for Brian Cosky’s ladder mount trick.